Introduction after a long time lurking in the weeds

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Master Baiter, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Junior Member

I've been doing a lot of research over the past 6 to 8 months and this site seems to have all of the answers if you invest the time.

Just wondering what you guys think about my first run at it?

Weeks 1-12:
    500mg test e per week
    12.5mg aromasin eod to start

Weeks 13 and 14:
    Continue Aromasin

3 weeks from last pin:
    50mg clomid/ day for 4 weeks
    20mg nolvadex/day for 4 weeks

Now for my only question regarding hcg. I see a ton of different opinions when it comes to hcg. Some people say start week 1 and others say start week 3 or 4. Most say 250iu twice per week. I also see a lot of recommendations for 1000iu blasts after last week of test pin. Just wondering what some of the experienced guys think. I appreciate any feedback

2. franchise24

franchise24 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome aboard.

Master Baiter likes this.
  3. tandd6

tandd6 Member

Welcome.to Meso,

Master Baiter likes this.
  4. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Welcome aboard and you deserve an award for actually doing some research on here before asking questions that are easily answered. If I were you I'd start the aromasin every 3-4 days and see how your body does with that and up it if needed. Also the best way to dial in your ai is to get mid cycle bloodwork. I've never ran hcg so I can't help you on that's portion.

5. rocco-x

rocco-x Member

Welcome...

6. Great user name, simple but classic.

7. SuperMaroid

SuperMaroid Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome to Meso @Master Baiter

Cycle looks good. You could start 6.25 ed with aromasin and always increase it if you see any gyno sides.

As for hcg I'm doing 500iu twice a week on 500mg of test a week.

8. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

I choose the blast while ester is clearing, the BEST way is to run it all the way threw probably but a blast is less pins and less money with the same effect it seems like.
    Atrophy is the one side I do not seem to get.