Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Introduction to the Darknet

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by Flex14, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Flex14

Flex14 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Stumbled across this video and found it to be very informative. Thought I would share it with the community. What does everyone think?

2. Nutpuncher

Nutpuncher Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Dark net too scary

3. TheZMan

TheZMan Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I watched a few videos as well about all this stuff, and decided I won't venture to that world. Don't let your curiosity get the best of you. Dark net is a scary place they say.

Flex14 likes this.
  4. do your research first...don't just jump out there halfcocked.
    it's the wild wild west out there.

Flex14, D-Ballin and TheZMan like this.
  5. D-Ballin

D-Ballin Member

As has been pointed out, it's quite an interesting side of the internet. There are worse things than LE out there. Not the place to advertise yourself as the new guy.

But man can you find some crazy shit out there. And some crazy fucking people to go with it. . .

Anyone all that worried about mainstream drug control, gun control, border control or whatever needs an intro. Give them a whole new frontier of shit to stress out about.

Flex14 likes this.
  6. douchebag

douchebag Member

thats some scary but good shit .now I'm curios to see whats offered on it but not in the mood to have my door kicked in