Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

IQ and the races. Are we all the same?

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by GeorgeForemanRules, Nov 14, 2016.

IQ and the races. Are we all the same?

Poll closed Jun 14, 2017.
  1. Yes we are all exactly the same.

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. No!

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. You can study scientific data on IQ, and/or you can just look at civilizations.

Is science and the truth offensive so much you have to ignore it?

2. johntt44

johntt44 Member

People of the same race aren't even all exactly the same. Now by race, I've never really thought about it. I've met super intelligent and imbeciles from pretty much all races. This just seems like a topic that would divide people even more.

ironhardempress, Burrr and jaymaximus like this.
  3. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It's a trick question. It's been my experience that some of the dumbest people on the planet have very high measured IQs. I offer the Hillary campaign as evidence. Read "Fooled By Randomness" for an example of a shit load of morons with advanced mathematics degrees. The examples are endless, and you can group them by race, culture or religion for hilarious results.

Sasquatch631 and Ryno1980 like this.
  4. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It's usually the mentally inferior that try to build themselves up by putting others down.

Jeremiahflex, Eman and Big_paul like this.
  5. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The election is over. My good republican brothers on Mesorx have their megalomaniac for the next 4 years. The electorate will be so mobilized by this disaster that the democrats will sweep the next presidential election. My guess is that it will be a blood bath in 2018 for the republican party and they will lose both houses of congress. In 2020 Dems will hold both houses with super majorities and the office of the Presidency.

Enjoy your brief power trip whitey.

:)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  6. Big_paul

I mean the republican race. :)

7. Big_paul

8. gummo

gummo Junior Member

There is no a priori reason to think that there are no differences. In fact there is some empirical data suggesting Ashkenazi Jews are at the top. I don't know if there has been any research on who is bringing up the rear. There are very good reason for not doing such research though. Any group-wide differences would be relatively minor and variation within groups would be significant. Consequently there would be no good reason for adjusting one's attitude about a particular race. Moreover, results would not necessarily mean that there is some biological difference. IQ can be affected by environmental factors too.

9. Big_paul

It is a better world when we are created equal. There are differences from one person to another, but those differences are socioeconomic and not racial. America has beaten down the races and deprived those who live in poor areas of our country the educational opportunities that more affluent areas have. It doesn't matter if they are white, brown or black. They are poor.

Fuck that America.

ronin17 and Burrr like this.
  10. Corridor11

Corridor11 Member

The Jews are there own race and are our misfortune

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. Corridor11

Corridor11 Member

No that would suck who wants complete equality that is one of main principles of communism that everyone is equal and we're all no different and that nations are evil and there should be a one world government we are all different and should embrace that

12. Corridor11

Corridor11 Member

No that would suck who wants complete equality that is one of main principles of communism that everyone is equal and we're all no different and that nations are evil and there should be a one world government we are all different and should embrace that

13. ronin17

ronin17 Member

What the fuck does that mean exactly??

Kakarot and Michael Scally MD like this.
  14. Corridor11

Corridor11 Member

It means that they are a small ruthless group who have taken control of the banks in particular the federal reserve and they enslave the white working man of this country through usury and debt a quarter of the year you work to pay your income tax and that money doesn't go to public works it goes straight to the Jewish bankers pockets and on top of this they own the media and brainwash the blind masses to obey them

15. ronin17

ronin17 Member

What ever dipshit. The 14th century is calling for you.

MindlessWork likes this.
  16. Corridor11

Corridor11 Member

Intelligent response lol you didn't even debate what I said which means that you accept it as fact because it is fact what I said is a fact because it's true

17. ronin17

ronin17 Member

Are you going to seriously bitch about being white? You poor man. We have it better than everyone on this planet.
    If you haven't gotten ahead in this world it's because your a moron. Try being black or hispanic or a woman. Than you can complain about it.

Dumbass.

18. ronin17

ronin17 Member

Its a waste of time trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone who thinks he has been enslaved by the jews.

19. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

People in the ghetto deprive themselves, when you're raised by degenerates who spend all their money on Jordan sneakers, booze, lotto, and Newport's the kids don't aspire to be much based on their environment. Go to any gas station in town and tell me who pays for gas and gets the fuck out and who counts change at the register trying to buy deuces, lotto, and white owl cigarettes. People are a product of their environment, not government handouts. Nobody is equal, that's a fucking pipe dream. There are winners and there are losers, winners stick together and losers try to drag them down. As far as Trump goes, a president that wants to stop illegal immigration, put prayer back in schools, and bring jobs back to the states? Sounds better to me than one who have poor people a fucking monthly tax and called it "health insurance" and gave people a $5000 deductable they could never afford anyways!!!! Yea, Obama care did a lot of good for America, matter of fact I cannot think of one person who ever said "geez I'm glad I had Obama care or I would have been screwed!!! Nope, just making the poor poorer, but most people in the ghetto are too dumb to realize they're being fucked anyways so it's all good right? TRUMP

Kakarot likes this.
  20. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Bullshit, women are doing more now than they've ever done before. And men are being pussies and letting women walk all over them, it's a total role reversal!!! Jesus Christ, in my 36 years I've never once seen a black person treated unfairly. Hispanics? Oh you mean half the country that's illegal but was still allowed to vote and get government handouts, free phones, child care, tax breaks, and wads of cash to walk around with because of it? Yea, real tough. And no I'm not racist I'm a realist, it's not fair to the ones who bust their asses to get ahead no matter what race or gender they are. The difference between people who get ahead in life and people who dont is what they've been raised by. Go to any upscale neighborhood and guess what? People cut their fucking grass and take care of their shit!!! They take pride and work hard, their kids see this. Their kids are raised to partake in competition and realize really fast that a competitive edge is what gets you ahead, not another "break"

Weston, Kakarot and Corridor11 like this.