Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

IQ and the races. Are we all the same?

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by GeorgeForemanRules, Nov 14, 2016.

IQ and the races. Are we all the same?

Poll closed Jun 14, 2017.
  1. Yes we are all exactly the same.

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. No!

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

My hairlines been receding a bit. Been thinking about just shaving it all off but after reading this thread I've realized that would be a bad move. Wasn't aware that people were still this full of hate and fear.... Jews are ruining this country :rolleyes: pretty sure I've read similar rhetoric in history books.

AnTabolic73, jaymaximus and flenser like this.
  2. Go back to sleep snow flake, it will be alight. Hairline gone at only 27 is about bad decisions, seems you are still making them.

Just let Daddy take care of it.

3. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

Come on....

Whites set the reference standard, ie 100 is the average score among whites

NE Asians score significantly higher, and Jews even higher

Africans score substantially lower

The above are well documented facts:

Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic

Big Paul will of course be offended...

"offend a conservative, lie to him - offend a liberal, tell him the truth"

Ultimatepip likes this.
  4. Kakarot

Snowflake? You playing role reversal today? I don't much feel like playing right now why don't you just turn your vcr back on and go to fapping to your favorite prison scene from American history x. You know the one I'm talking bout.

5. Most Asians are not tested, well at least not the total 4 Billion public. Just the wealthy class. So they score 103 to whites 100, I will be a champ and give them almost even, even though their culture does not represent it. The west is the best by far and no one even comes even close.

6. Just go to your safe space, inject your steroids into your fat non muscular body and pretend we are all the same.

7. ronin17

ronin17 Member

What racism are you referring too? You are aware that im white correct?

When did I ever say alot of homicides are not committed by black people?? Please post where I said that. There is tons of crime in the inner city. There are alot of homicides commited by white people.

Are you going to dispute that more white people are on welfare than black people also?

Its obvious your whole outlook on life is "colored" by your hatred of people of diffrent race. The fact you read American Renaissance is all the evidence
    I need. There isnt any point in continuing this discussion.

There has been a lot of talk about a majority of Trump supporters are just blatant racist. I refused to believe it at first and I wanted to be open-minded about it but the more that I talk to people like you and your Buddies there's definitely starting to be a pattern Emerging.

The biggest threat to you and your family is your ignorance not black people.

Kakarot likes this.
  8. Kakarot

:rolleyes: right keep believing what you want.
    I'm not white enough for this conversation.

ronin17 likes this.
  9. ronin17

ronin17 Member

Do you hate all races? I bet women are something to be feared as well?

10. Like I said son.....post some stats on legitimate sites to refute my truth.

Typical racist liberal, you can only attack my truth and you refuse to post any legitimate data to back your silly racist propaganda.

11. You are just a punching bag, I have no interest in your silly racist opinions. I just think you are a funny simpleton.

Corridor11 likes this.
  12. Kakarot

Damn your a mind reader.lol

13. I like your avatar.

14. ronin17

ronin17 Member

Not my job to educate you. And really I dont think anyone could tackle that one.

But here is a freebie,
    1) go to google
    2) type- more white people on welfare than blacks
    3) hit enter
    4) scroll down to @therightstuff.biz
    Dont worry, its a wing nut, neo con,anti american outfit. You'll love it.
    5) presto! verification from similar like minded individuals as yourself that indeed more white people are on welfare than blacks!

I know totally obamas fault right!

Your welcome.

15. ronin17

ronin17 Member

Liberal? Apparently anyones a liberal that isnt a sniveling,chickenshit, bigot.

Why are you calling me son? At nearly 70 my dad would clean the street with you.
    Your not qualified to wash my dads boxers.

He taught me you judge people by thier actions not by the color of thier skin.

He also taught me not to be so frightned by people different than myself.

You and your butt buddys have proven being white is no indication of superior intelligence.

True American ideals. Something you apparently know nothing about. we went to war with your type nearly 60 years ago. seems like we're gearing up for another.

See you around the board himmler:)

Kakarot likes this.
  16. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

Racists Gather in Maryland to “Preserve” Western Civilization
    Racists Gather in Maryland to “Preserve” Western Civilization

The speakers included:

J. Philippe Rushton, a Canadian professor of psychology, who has, for many years, been one of the primary voices arguing that races differ biologically in intelligence, a view he has presented in mainstream scientific publications. In 2005, he published a paper entitled "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability," in a journal put out by the American Psychological Association. Rushton's presentation, "The Heritability of World IQ Differences," was the same talk he gave at the 2008 American Renaissance conference. He asserted that there is increased support for the claim that whites have higher IQs because their ancestors lived in colder climates and that skin color is directly related to IQ, with darker skin meaning lower IQ. He also dredged up one of the oldest notions in racist pseudo-science, the claim that races differ in IQ based on brain size and that blacks have the smallest brains and therefore the lowest IQs.

Eman likes this.
  17. Michael Scally MD

2. A paper called “Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability” in Psychology, Public Policy, and Law back in 2005 by Rushton and Jensen claims that a moderate heritability of IQ test scores within groups imply that the difference between groups is 50% due to genes. As we have seen, this is wrong. Heritability is not informative about in group differences, as it is possible to have a heritability of 1 for a trait within a group, yet attribute all variation between groups to environmental variation. Second, heritability says nothing about the relative merit of genes in explaining phenotypic variation, only the relative merit of genetic variation as an explanation. Despite understanding more about heritability than the average white supremacist, Rushton and Jensen still make this flawed argument. The Widespread Abuse of Heritability

18. Michael Scally MD

A Brief History of Everyone who Ever Lived by Adam Rutherford review – genes, race and rewriting the human story
    A Brief History of Everyone who Ever Lived by Adam Rutherford review – genes, race and rewriting the human story

In the first half of the book, Rutherford charts how we came to be. The “Out of Africa” argument is alive and well, but it’s complicated. “The dates and overall flow has profoundly changed with evidence provided by ancient DNA.” In their great migrations homo sapiens were both “mobile and horny”. A toe bone of a female Neanderthal who died 50,000 years ago in the Siberian Altai mountains exposes ancient humans’ inclination to mate with other species. Denisovans from the nearby Denisova caves also contributed to the modern human gene pool.

The second half explores the trickier question of who we are now, and the profound consequences of the extraordinary Human Genome Project (HGP) – the sequencing of the 20,000 genes, spread across 23 pairs of chromosomes comprised of 3bn letters of genetic code that contain the instructions that make us human.

Rutherford, a trained geneticist, is an enthusiastic guide. He is especially illuminating on the nebulous concept of race, how it both does and doesn’t exist. In 1972 an academic paper asserted that there was more genetic difference within so-called races than there was between them. A black Jamaican can be more closely linked genetically to a white Englishman than to a black Nigerian. It all depends what you select for. …

A Brief History of Everyone Who Ever Lived review – popular science at its best
    A Brief History of Everyone Who Ever Lived review – popular science at its best

A Brief History of Everyone Who Ever Lived

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  19. Michael Scally MD

In “The Mismeasure of Man,” Stephen Jay Gould, the evolutionary biologist, dismissed “the I.Q. industry” as little more than an effort by men of European descent to maintain their prominence in the world.

The Mismeasure of Man by Stephen Jay Gould

The definitive refutation to the argument of The Bell Curve.

When published in 1981, The Mismeasure of Man was immediately hailed as a masterwork, the ringing answer to those who would classify people, rank them according to their supposed genetic gifts and limits.

And yet the idea of innate limits—of biology as destiny—dies hard, as witness the attention devoted to The Bell Curve, whose arguments are here so effectively anticipated and thoroughly undermined by Stephen Jay Gould. In this edition Dr. Gould has written a substantial new introduction telling how and why he wrote the book and tracing the subsequent history of the controversy on innateness right through The Bell Curve. Further, he has added five essays on questions of The Bell Curve in particular and on race, racism, and biological determinism in general. These additions strengthen the book's claim to be, as Leo J. Kamin of Princeton University has said, "a major contribution toward deflating pseudo-biological 'explanations' of our present social woes."

Eman likes this.
  20. Michael Scally MD

He may have unravelled DNA, but James Watson deserves to be shunned by Adam Rutherford
    He may have unravelled DNA, but James Watson deserves to be shunned | Adam Rutherford

Watson has said that he is “not a racist in a conventional way”. But he told the Sunday Times in 2007 that while people may like to think that all races are born with equal intelligence, those “who have to deal with black employees find this not true”. Call me old-fashioned, but that sounds like bog-standard, run-of-the-mill racism to me.

His comments reveal a pernicious character entirely unrelated to his scientific greatness, but that is longstanding and not new.

My field, human genetics, was founded by another racist, Francis Galton, who sought to demonstrate white British dominance over the colonies using biometrics. He gave birth to eugenics, an endeavour never realised in the UK, but that was broadly supported around the beginning of the 20th century across the political spectrum, from Churchill to Marie Stopes to William Beveridge. His and my alma mater, UCL, is currently thinking hard about how to scold his racism and continue to respect his scientific legacy, which is undeniable and unrivalled. The nicest irony is that genetics – the field he founded and Watson transformed – is precisely the subject that has singularly demonstrated that race as a scientific concept holds no water.