IQ and the races. Are we all the same?

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by GeorgeForemanRules, Nov 14, 2016.

IQ and the races. Are we all the same?

Poll closed Jun 14, 2017.
  1. Yes we are all exactly the same.

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. No!

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So1970

So1970 Junior Member

I love the Jewish people. The Jewish nation Israel became a nation again in 1948 . What a great come back story.and during Hitler's reign they were robbed separated marked and murdered came back from all that and thrived. That my friends is a survival story

2. Thanks, I Googled it and it told me what I already knew.

More Blacks are on welfare and they are only 13% of the population compared to the 61% who are White.

Finally, The Truth About Welfare - How Many Blacks Vs. How Many Whites

Percent of welfare recipients who are white: 38.8%

Percent of welfare recipients who are black: 39.8%

You are welcome, I am glad to do the work that you were afraid to do son.

Corridor11 likes this.
  3. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

4. Corridor11

Corridor11 Member

O my god have you ever heard that THE VICTORS WRITE THE HISTORY

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. kawilt

kawilt Member

:rolleyes:

6. Les

Les Member

I don't base anything off of polls or hearsay. I've met plenty of people over the years smarter then me and a hell of a lot dumber then me. Race really didn't factor in as much as area and upbringing did.

7. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

This thread is backed by a troll and has a noob troll and WKM racist supporting it lol How grateful Meso members should be to their great contributions :rolleyes:

8. Les

Les Member

Also book smarts and intelligence aren't necessarily the same. A couple good friends growing up were sharp as hell and had they applied themselves could've done anything they wanted. The chose a different path unfortunately. They weren't white but both were sharper then me.

Kakarot likes this.
  9. Corridor11

Corridor11 Member

What did they get into drugs? Jk jk lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

i was actually going to refer you to that documentary.
    I took a personality test for a job. decent job, with good benefits . it asked a bunch of bullshit questions, and asked the same questions over and over in different wording.

it had a section for your past drug use. basically listed every drug, separately and asked have you taken x drug. next question, if yes answer following questions, have you taken x drug in the past 5 years, 10 years blah blah blah. it did this for every drug. marijuana, yes answer follow up questions, lsd, meth, heroin, prescription drugs, answer follow up questions.

it asked about cocaine, answer follow up questions. and it asked about crack. NO follow up questions? Crack is just the smokable version of cocaine.

the impression I got was, if I sniffed coke, depending on the follow up questions, I may or may not be disqualified. but if I smoked crack, even once, I'm immediately disqualified.

sniffed coke has the stigma of being a white mans, rich man's or higher class drug. where crack has the stigma of being a minority, poor people's, lower class drug.

nyc, is a melting pot. the densest and most diverse city in the world. but the fdny was something like 90% white. it's not because white people are flame retardant!

so, maybe there aren't any special laws protecting white people. but there are systemic and institutional practices in place, that benefit them.

FDNY: Here Is What Structural, Institutional, Systemic Racism Looks Like | The Huffington Post

Burrr, gummo and ronin17 like this.
  11. ronin17

ronin17 Member

Well, you just proved your full of shit. You only cite stats from totally biased sources that only back up the narrative you want.

Im done feeding you troll. Your a clown and prove it with every post. Have a great night himmler:)

Oh and fuck you !

Michael Scally MD likes this.
  12. Prove me wrong you disgusting racist. Sorry, I forgot, the alt left only attacks and never uses facts to back up the racist beliefs thew spew out.
    21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month

More facts for you to get mad about son......and no facts coming from you, only racism and hatred.

• The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
    o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
    Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

13. Best person for the job, whites have done better like usual. But as the stats below show the racists in NY are black washing the department.

While the department is about 85 percent white, over 60 percent of the newly installed probationary firefighters are minorities.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/19/...ias-lawsuit-against-fire-department.html?_r=0

14. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

why would a white person make a better fire fighter?

15. kawilt

kawilt Member

"sniffed coke has the stigma of being a white mans, rich man's or higher class drug. where crack has the stigma of being a minority, poor people's, lower class drug.

It initial was a minorty poor peoples drug, allmost all black. It never lost that stigma.

16. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

ironic, when they're the same drug

17. kawilt

kawilt Member

Yes..to start with it is. But not the finished product.

18. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

you ever sniff coke?

19. kawilt

kawilt Member

What I said is what it is!!!

AnTabolic73 likes this.
  20. ronin17

ronin17 Member

Oh no. Are you angry little girl?
    Maybe your "daddy" can bring you some kotex home.