Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

iRestore laser hair therapy?

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by Evom1, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Any one have any experience with this or insight on its effectiveness with hair loss caused by aas?

2. Eman

Eman Member

It has some positive reviews online, very interesting. Never looked at it because it seemed kind of gimmicky.

I imagine it would be prudent to use it in conjunction with finasteride or dutasteride.

Dr JIM likes this.
  3. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Just bc LLLT or Low Level Light Therapy was approved by the FDA in 2007 for alopecia does NOT mean wearing a $700.00 dollar halo helmet will prevent or effectively treat hair loss.

So before devices of this nature are marketed and sold in the US the manufactures must first provide the FDA with reasonable assurances this on any other device is reasonably harmless and that's what the "study" referenced in the advertisement did. So yea wearing the Halo helmet wont fry your brain :)

However the fact the iRestore study results were released with equivocation ("LLLT might be a safe, effective and well tolerated form of alopecia therapy ...") should create pause IMO.

Let's put it this way IF the results were as remarkable as the manufactures claim Bosley would be using it or something similar, like an " high wave/frequency industrial model' or they would go out of business.

Bottom line I'd make damn sure the IRestore ONE year money back guarantee or its free is legit before I'd send em a dime. So read the fine print VERY carefully mate.

JIM

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

@Dr JIM that was my thought, if the return policy is real, no fine print like "oh well, we can see some growth so nope", THEN it would be worth the risk

5. Evom1

Evom1 Member

No one uses the cool helmet?