is decca and dbol an advisable combination?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by chunks, May 4, 2006.

chunks

chunks Junior Member

I know that adding in some test is alot better, but my mate at the gym last night said how he was seeing good results with just decca and dbol?

is this advisable?

shyheim1

shyheim1 Junior Member

these two cycles i would recommend, but it all depends on stats goals and cycle his.

test @ 500mg 1-12
    dbol @ 30-40mg ED 1-4

or

test @ 500mg 1-12
    deca @ 300mg 1-10

I wouldnt really tell someone to do that cycle that you mentioned.

Beefy

Beefy Junior Member

deca and dbol is an excellent bulking stack, however the deca takes about two weeks to build up in your blood; dbol will produce noticeable changes within 3-5 days. This is because dbol is an oral and deca is a slow acting injectable.

The problem arises (pardon my humor) when, after 4-6 weeks you stop the dbol (you should never use an oral longer than that). The deca will just begin to hit peak levels and with out the dbol you won't be able to get an erection.

The key to a deca/dbol stack is either staggering the dbol (start with deca only for 2-3 weeks, then start the dbol), or use a fast acting nandrolone (which may be difficult to find). Deca is probably the most used steroid as far as recreational aas usage goes, with dbol and test close behind.

Of course, I recommend starting with testosterone when designing any steroid stack. If you are sensitive to the sides of test, then dbol is not a good alternative. A deca/test/dbol cycle is amazing for bulking. Switch winstrol for dbol and you will cut a ton of water bloat and have very nice lean gains.

chunks

chunks Junior Member

thanks for the replies......

The reason why i was thinking of not including test this time is because ive used sus twice before and i had been told that using test every cycle is a bad thing to do. BUT i have been clean since the beginning of jan 06 would i be ok to add some type of test or do i need more time off test?

My first ever cycle was sus/ decca/ dbol and i got really good results from it. my second was a sus only cycle and to be honest after the previous cycle i was a bit dissapointed with the results.

Beefy - you suggest test/ decca and winstrol for a reduced bloat cycle, what are the results like? Do you manage to keep the gains? What duration and dosages do you suggest for this cycle?

hackskii

hackskii Member

I think that test should be a center piece of any stack of gear.

chunks

chunks Junior Member

I agree with you, but is there any truth behind using test too much is a bad thing?

solo47

solo47 Active Member

Sure. Too much air is a bad thing. But if you ain't been in gear since January, you should be good to go. If you're noticing a lack of energy and/or libido, you might get a lab reading of your Test levels to make sure they're in the normal range. If they are, go for it, man: 750mgs/EW. And throw in 400 Deca & 40 Dbol ED for six weeks too. (You will need nolva or adex on hand!) You'll probably need new clothes after about a month too;).

Solo

Beefy

Beefy Junior Member

Winstrol is good to free up the other steroids in your blood, but that's really not why it's in this stack. Winstrol is a great cutter. Test and deca are good bulkers, but they can cause water retention. Winstrol cuts water, but is hard on joints and tendons as a result. Deca will help with joints and tendons, imo.

Example:

Test e or sust 500mg/week 1-12
    Deca 300-400mg/week 1-8
    Winstrol 50mg/day weeks 8-12

pyromike

pyromike Junior Member

Hey everyone! I am currently on a testosterone cyp prescription for Hormone replacement therapy. I have had to fire two doctors in the past 2 months. one of them wouldnt prescribe anything but gels wich I couldnt afford because I have no insurance, and my last doc never heard of hcg and he never before prescribed testosterone cyp before me. He prescribed a vial of 100 mg per ml wich is half the strength of the norm I am finding... and he expects me to go 2 months only using 1cc every two weeks (100mg pw) before blood testing. WEAK! I slowly have been uping the dosage and still have no side effects. I am taking 100mg twice a week. Anyway now I am stuck waiting for my new on-line doctor to get me on test cyp + hcg and it is taking forever (My old doc is not realesing my medical records etc) Mean time I just took my last test cyp shot and I know I am going to be hurting in about a week. There are millions of on line pharmacies that offer test cyp at good prices and good brands. Depo for example. How in the hell does one go about finind a legitamate pharmacy... or a not so legitamate pharmacy... that will ship a legitamate product? If it is posible for people to get anabolics such as decca, etc that are real, then it should be posible for me to get real test cyp. Could someone please email me a link if it is against the rules to poast them of a pharmacy that I can trust to ship me a quality product.. Even if it cost a bit more then average... I cant call my old doc because for one he is pissed I am requesting record transfer and two I used up the whole 1000 mg vial (10ml) in half the time he prescribed. Plus, this new organization I am going through makes there money by marking up the test... They are charging me 175 for a 10ml vial. I wish to use them to analize my bloodwork and all so I can get my dosage down pat,,, but after that I am hoping to just buy the Test via pharmacy to save money,,, please help!!! my email addrress is ifknroc@yahoo.com

dennis

dennis Member

jeeeeeez !

solo47

solo47 Active Member

Feds got that?

Solo

pyromike

pyromike Junior Member

allright now I feel like an idiot. If I could of thought up a better way to obtain this info trust me I would of went another route. I do have a prescription and a medical need so give me a break please and in return I wont ask for anymore help sorry

hackskii

hackskii Member

I thought you can buy test with a scrip for TRT?
    My place I go would give you the shots at the shot clinic.

I didnt know test cyp came in 100mg per ml, I always saw 200mg per ml?
    Something does not look right there.

pyromike

pyromike Junior Member

Almost all test is 200mg per 1ml or cc. The strongest they make is 250mg per ml I believe. Because my doc is such a wous, he prescribed me a brand name called Sandoz wich is a decent name as far as quality goes,,, however, unlike normal people they ONLY make there test cyp in 100 mg per ml. I would go to a clinic and have the shots done too I dont like doing them myself but it aint bad... I don't have any health insurance and it would cost more to have the shots done that way. I just got off the phone with my new on-line md and they want to charge me 380 bucks for one vial of test 200mg and hcg and needles. This will last me 3 months tops and then they want me to spend another 390 on blood work and who knows how much more to see the doc about going over the results and adjusting dosage if necesary. If I buy a 7 month suply and get three vials and I forget how much hcg it will cost me 790 american dollars wich brings the price down to about 125 for each vial of test wich is about right I think for the money, but I will probably need another 700 for doc visits and blood work and another 790 within 7 months for more T and hcg. If I found a pharma that would just sell me a vial of 200mg T as i needed it this crap would only cost me 120 every three months and I would feel fine as I do now (but I just ran out of T) I am not a tight wad who dont want blood work or doctors fees... I am just strugling like hell to keep my plumbing business afloat during this f up economy as nobody is building houses or remodeling much these days. Could atleast someone please atleast tell me wich online pharmacies that sell T are fakes so I dont end up injecting who knows what in my body and wasting every precious dollar I have right now?

dennis

dennis Member

It's not like we do not want to help you bro..gear is just hard to come by these days.There are so many fakes and rip offs out there.You are going to have scammers contacting you now..do not fall for their bs.cant you tell your other doc you dropped your vial and it broke and get him to get you more for now ?

pyromike

pyromike Junior Member

Thank you, that was very helpful information... I didnt know it was that hard to come by as I see it for sale all over the net... I ended up telling new doc that all I could afford right now was 3 vials of T,,, and I would have to get the hcg next month (but probably wont have the money) and told him I would be able to do blood work in a month (I will if money falls from the sky) So I spent455 for 3 vials of 200mg 10ml and needles and shipping... This should last me 7 months and two weeks,,, in the meantime I will have plenty of time to search for better sources. Actualy I will have 10 months worth if I accidently flush one down the toilet and come up with another 150 ish :)
    OK now for my next question... What about anti estrogens,,, are they hard to come by and often fake too?

hackskii

hackskii Member

Ok, lets back up some.
    Were you diagnosed hypogongdism?
    If so then you have a legit bitch.

I would for sure not purchase form an online store, it is illegal to purchase, even if they did ship, it is subject to seizure.
    Now with that said, why would they ship you product when they know it is illegal and they can just cash your money and you cant do a thing about it.
    Most of those shit holes use Western Union, once you do that, your money is gone and you will never see your stuff, or your money.

If you had a scrip, I think you could probably go into mexico and grab a bottle.
    I know price checks are a no no but I can say it is far less than what you are paying.

BBC3

BBC3 Well-Known Member

There is definitely a 100mg/ml manufactured out there. My trt doc was flirting with is recently. I objected of course.

Regarding the 250mg/ml. You will probably only find that on the black market. It is very difficult to get cyp or enan to stay in solution at 250mgs without blowing the BA too high.

hackskii

hackskii Member

Thats cool, I just never heard of it before.
    UG labs all do 250mg per ml, this is super common, for both cyp and enanthate.
    200mg per ml is pharma blend and I have had that myself and found it to be painless and awesome.

Sadly it is easier and cheaper to go black market than anything else......................

solo47

solo47 Active Member

My current batch of Test enanthate is 400mg/ml (from Sweden, it seems). Judging by results this is accurate yet it has not been painful to inject.

Just my two bits worth.

Solo

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.