Is EQ Overrated? Yes? Or NO?

Millineum Man

Junior Member
To the guys that have used EQ. Did it give you the results that are normally advertised such as insane vascularity, killer pumps & veiny appearance?? If so, how much did you use a week and how long?? Thinking about using 400mgs for 14 weeks, but not sure yet.
 

MaxRep

Member
EQ in and of itself, by itself, doesn't really do any of these things you're asking about. Vascularity and veiny appearance are basically the same thing and if you have a little fat covering your muscles, all the Eq in the world won't make your veins suddenly pop up through your fat. Now, if you're already very lean, then yes, you will notice improved vascularity.

Killer pumps due to EQ, that's a new one on me. As Eq has minimal water retention I doubt Eq itself creates killer pumps. I think that due to Eq being used with Test and other things, that's where the improved pumps come from.

If you're talking about using Eq by itself, you'll find the effects to be fairly mild. At 400mg/week if taken with nothing else, you'll probably be very disappointed. Personally, I feel it's best when used with Test and/or Tren, and 400-600mg/week for at least 12 weeks gives good results.

Good luck,
MaxRep
 

Millineum Man

Junior Member
MaxRep said:
EQ in and of itself, by itself, doesn't really do any of these things you're asking about. Vascularity and veiny appearance are basically the same thing and if you have a little fat covering your muscles, all the Eq in the world won't make your veins suddenly pop up through your fat. Now, if you're already very lean, then yes, you will notice improved vascularity.

Killer pumps due to EQ, that's a new one on me. As Eq has minimal water retention I doubt Eq itself creates killer pumps. I think that due to Eq being used with Test and other things, that's where the improved pumps come from.

If you're talking about using Eq by itself, you'll find the effects to be fairly mild. At 400mg/week if taken with nothing else, you'll probably be very disappointed. Personally, I feel it's best when used with Test and/or Tren, and 400-600mg/week for at least 12 weeks gives good results.

Good luck,
MaxRep
Max, from the recently updated profiles I've read, EQ increases Red Blood Count similiar to EPO. This will definitely give you an increase in endurance and pump, which should be displayed if your in single digit bodyfat levels, which I am(8-9% bodyfat). How much would you recommend for someone on their First cycle in conjunction with Test??
 

bigpun

Junior Member
I am planning on a doing a cycle soon that includes EQ. I am doing EQ at 600mg/week along with Tren at 150mg/EOD and winny 100mg/EOD. I was told this would be a very good cycle to lean down and harden up. I hope the EQ is as good as I heard also as this will be my first time to use it. I will be running this for 8-10 weeks and I will be running clen with it also at 100mcg ED 2weeks on/off. Is this a good cycle to do with EQ?
 

Adogg4

Junior Member
I am on week 10 of EQ, I have definitely become more vascular than I was when I started, although my bodyfat is actually slightly higher right now. From what I have read, this is due to EQ increasing red blood cell count.

I personally wouldn't recommend it for a cutter, because it makes you hungry as hell

I can stuff my face until its hard to walk then half an hour later I am hungry again lol

it seems like it helps the body to process food better though because if I ate the way I am eating now off cycle, I'd be at least 15%bodyfat, instead of 8-10%
 

MaxRep

Member
Millineum Man said:
Max, from the recently updated profiles I've read, EQ increases Red Blood Count similiar to EPO. This will definitely give you an increase in endurance and pump, which should be displayed if your in single digit bodyfat levels, which I am(8-9% bodyfat). How much would you recommend for someone on their First cycle in conjunction with Test??

Eq does increase RBC count which gives the more vascular look when you're already lean.
Although not being involved in real endurance activities, I can tell you for weightlifting, length of sets, length of workouts and such, there's no big endurance benefit from Eq to this type of activity. In other words, if you're tired at 25 low weight reps or 5 heavy weight reps or a 2 hour workout, you'll still be tired at about those reps and time when on Eq. Unless you're just psyched up because you're on a cycle and getting a psychological boost in short term endurance.

Don't confuse getting bigger, stronger and in better shape/endurance due to training... with the effects solely generated by taking Eq. Someone not really training or eating right and then going on an Eq cycle and training & eating better, could start to think the benefits are due to the Eq. When in fact they're due to a better training and diet regimine. Again, when all else is taken into account and an experienced person just adds Eq, the effects are mild.

As far as a first cycle with Test and Eq, it's really hard to recommend dosages without knowing your stats and goals. However, to generalize, somewhere around 400-600mg/week Test and 400-600mg/week Eq should be enough to give great benefits for a first cycle. You'll want to eat roughly 1.5-2 grams of protein/day per pound of bodyweight.

Always remember that your training, eating and resting combined will account for about 75-80% of your gains while on a cycle. The AAS itself will only account for about 20-25% of whatever gains you achieve.

Good luck,
MaxRep
 

bigpun

Junior Member
I am thinking about doing a cycle with Winny and Tren also and I will include EQ and Clen with these two. I am looking to get down bodyfat % and lose fat. I also want to harden up and get ripped. I will be on a very strict diet during this cycle. Here is what it looks like and let me know what I should expect or what you think about this cycle.

EQ 600mg/week
Tren 150mg EOD
Winny 100mg EOD
Clen 100mcg ED for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for 10 weeks

This cycle will be 8-10 weeks. Will I lose fat and bodyfat on this with a strict diet and also harden up? I am not looking to gain mass because I am already big enough. I am about 6'4 and 315 lbs.
 

Buff Diddy

Junior Member
i have to say that despite what i've heard i don't think much about eq. maybe because the most i did was 200 ew. i hear that you need 400-600mg for like 12 weeks to see impresive results but thats alot of juice! i would much rather opt for something more cost effective like deca. plus the eq made me feel weird. i think its way overrated.
 

mesomember

Junior Member
Buff Diddy said:
i have to say that despite what i've heard i don't think much about eq. maybe because the most i did was 200 ew. i hear that you need 400-600mg for like 12 weeks to see impresive results but thats alot of juice! i would much rather opt for something more cost effective like deca. plus the eq made me feel weird. i think its way overrated.

I like to throw it in at 600mg a week with my test and d-bol as It HELPS me keep my gains! I wouldn't run it alone.
 

Desibaba

Member
This is one of the biggest myths of all time.EQ gives you good pumps but so does every other AAS.I didnt notice much of the difference.The only one that gives u truly killer pumps is anadrol.Take 100 mgs a day and youll feel that at about 8 reps with a heavy weight the muscle will explode.
 

drl

Junior Member
eq

fuckin' love it- eq and test are my favorites, hands down. it keeps my joints happy, gives me great vascularity, is very mild on the body, little or no water, and QUALITY (not water retention b.s. gains) lean mass gains. great steroid for athletes in non-drug tested sports as well.
 

Adogg4

Junior Member
Buff Diddy said:
i have to say that despite what i've heard i don't think much about eq. maybe because the most i did was 200 ew. i hear that you need 400-600mg for like 12 weeks to see impresive results but thats alot of juice! i would much rather opt for something more cost effective like deca. plus the eq made me feel weird. i think its way overrated.


ok dude
 

dzl66

Junior Member
EQ is only gonna help you out appearance wise if you are fairly lean already like max said. It drives appetite so you could use it for bulking. 600mg per week is about right.
 

Achilles83

Junior Member
Good to see a fellow bolex memeber out this way. You say your 245 and you only eat that little bit of food. You must have some awesome genetics. And yeah you would hate to see my food bills. Most expensive bill i have :p
 

P.E.

Junior Member
didnt read neones post but the first one i would run the eq at 500 to 600mg a week and u better have some test wit that....and yes eq is the shit...if u eat right and train right...
 

Mr Kent

Junior Member
I love EQ, it's one of my favorites,But I go with betweeen 750 mg to a gram with at least an equal amount of test per week and thats just about all I need.But it will take a while to kick in and it would not be good for shorter cycles.
 

Sponsored Links

Top