Is my EQ real?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Kyle Lowder, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Kyle Lowder

Kyle Lowder Junior Member

So one of my underground sources that i know personally owed me a few hundred dollars worth of shit, which i waited on for about a month, after that time i said fuck his bullshit and requested my money back..he owed me 300 total but only had 230 on him and had 2 bottles of what he said was 200mg eq..35 dollars a bottle. i went ahead and took thinking that i probably wouldnt get anymore cash out of him since it took so long to get him to pay me back..but the vials had no label on them..so i have 2 bottles with no labels that are supposed to be 200mg eq..How would i find out if this is real eq? the oil is exactly similar to test that i have so it could easily be test, but i just want to know what it is..any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He’s a source and only has 230 bucks

3. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

Based on this whole ordeal that you described I wouldn’t even dare thinking about pinning that shit.

4. JohnnyD

JohnnyD Member

I’d chalk it up as a loss.

wedorecover likes this.
  5. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

I'd cut your losses and find a new source.

You could buy a Labmax kit which will tell you if it's EQ or not, but it won't tell you the concentration. I wouldn't waste the money on two shady vials, though. Just take it as a $70 lesson.

master.on and wedorecover like this.
  6. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

I agree with the other guys. Cut your losses and don't use them.

7. RCCP

RCCP Member

Yea, your source fucks you over and can't come up with the goods or money? tell him you want money and give back the vials

8. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Eq usually has a distinct smell to it

9. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What id like to know is who is this source so i make sure i never fuck with his ass

Cityofgrit and balco like this.
  10. Worf

Worf Member

shoot 1cc a week, if at week 7 youre not galloping and eating apples its bunk

Cityofgrit, Shyster, picholas and 5 others like this.
  11. RCCP

RCCP Member

I buy drugs, my drug dealer fuck me. Drug dealer says he can't pay back but will give me sketch drugs I didnt ask for. Can I trust Drug dealer?

Cityofgrit and Worf like this.
  12. MeatHead69

MeatHead69 Junior Member

Why wouldn't you try it? So many guys on here are such pussies jesus. Use test as a base and shoot 1-2cc a week. Dont be so scared of anabolics.

Worf likes this.
  13. Worf

Worf Member

It could be the HIV, better send it off for lab test

Louisianimal likes this.
  14. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

How old are you?

Goingstronger likes this.
  15. Goingstronger

Goingstronger Member

Old enough to have figured how to use his mom’s computer

Jankauskas likes this.
  16. MeatHead69

MeatHead69 Junior Member

Wow bro youre quite pathetic in being you don't even know fucking drug laws. You guys are pitiful

17. MeatHead69

MeatHead69 Junior Member

You're that dumb fuck of a dad that goes around telling his kids they're going to OD from weed bc its laced with fentanyl..the 3 dumbfucks above me are

18. MeatHead69

MeatHead69 Junior Member

If you guys knew anything about laws or did your fucking research, you would know that if a dealer did put "HIV" as eq (this is fucking dumbest shit I have ever heard) that all the risk goes to the dealer and they go to jail for a very, very long time (life).

19. Worf

Worf Member

Its not a dick, dont take it so hard.

20. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Do you know what "hyperbole" means, you drooling mong?

If the "dealer" had $230 to his name, chances are that he's a fuck up and the chances of him brewing sterile gear are slim to none.

Injecting sketchy gear doesn't make you brave -- it makes you a moron. Are you that hard up for $70?

Worf and Goingstronger like this.