Is she AAS enhanced or all-natty?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by RomanMVP, May 17, 2018.

Enhanced or Natty?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

that lady has been busting her ass natty or not... i personally don't find this type of build on females sexually attractive HOWEVER, this woman is a beast and deserves a lot of credit for the dedication.

ScabbyJr, VasodiL8, m314 and 2 others like this.
  2. ThE SiCkNeSs

ThE SiCkNeSs Member

IMG_2285.JPG

Either on juice or a dude. That shit looks weird zoomed. Swollen clit or dick, you decide

3. luex

luex Member

I see a lot of hard work and dedication. Give credit where credit is due. I don’t believe she is natural- but she obviously puts in the time and work that most people couldn’t even achieve-WITH a massive amount of drugs.

ickyrica likes this.
  4. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Shes most likely enhanced considering shes in the npc but why bother to even speculate? AAS have a bad enough stigma attached to them when its a guy using them . When its a women people treat em like some kinda freak, who could blame em for lying about it .

5. m314

m314 Member

It's funny how some boards think "enhanced" discredits an athlete in a sport like this. No one gets a body like that just from steroids. It takes 100% dedication in all aspects of life along with steroids to get in that kind of shape.

6. Clearly enhanced

7. Infidel141

Infidel141 Member

Hey, OP those pics look very familiar. Could you PM me?

8. big unit

big unit Member

Is this even a question? Lol

9. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Now what about that Jessica in MyoGen thread????

10. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

People lie about everything, literally, everything.... Especially things that they believe can somehow hinder how people perceive their greatness.

MindlessWork likes this.
  11. ScabbyJr

ScabbyJr Member

Of course shes going to say natural. No one wants to wave their hand and say you're committing a felony. :)
    That said, I've spent 10 years with my wife as she competed in Figure. That, IMO, is pro card material. And definitely on something. Sure she worked hard but she's using. No judgment by me but that quad sweep doesn't come out like that natty unless you have the genetics of a goddess. Var, winnie and primo are the preferred compounds.

ickyrica likes this.