Is this a stupid approach to a 6 weeker

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by youngBuilder, Oct 7, 2013.

1. youngBuilder

youngBuilder Member

Not exactly planning it but I was just wondering if this was a reasonable approach:

Week 1-3 Test E, Once/week
    Week 4-6 Test Prop, EOD
    Week 7+ pct

I understand test levels won't be as steady, but I'm just looking for ease of use and starting PCT shortly after the 6 weeks is over.

2. Mike Oxbig

Mike Oxbig Member

That's an awful cycle.

Just do test prop EOD for 6-8 weeks, maybe throw in an oral if you feel so inclined.

3. skywalk

skywalk Member

I'd do test E for at least a month with a front load, then prop for 2 weeks. Then wait 1 more week and start pct. you need to specify dosages.

4. jets

jets Member

Ease of use and start pct soon then you answered your own question. Run Test Prop for 6-8 weeks and start pct a few days after your last pin. If you want run Var or Dbol for a kickstart. Prop is an amazing form of test imo.

5. youngBuilder

youngBuilder Member

Yea I guess I already knew my own answer, lol. I was just being lazy. Better to keep it simple with just one or the other...

6. just do test p and why not an oral too ....if your new to all this just do test/dbl if looking for mass or test/winstrol if looking for strength and definition ...pct of clomid and nolvadex would work fine

7. Gunrunner

Gunrunner Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

By the time the Test E kicks in you will be starting the Test P. So essentially this is a 3 week cycle. Just do 6 weeks of Test P, 1 week of hcg and then PCT.

8. youngBuilder

youngBuilder Member

Yes thanks for the input. I'm not new to prop and I would be adding in an oral like usual.

Just wanted to see if there was a way to minimize injections at the beginning. It gets old after a couple weeks, lol.

Gunrunner likes this.