Is this Castor Oil okay to use for Test U ?

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Shrinkage, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Shrinkage

Shrinkage Junior Member

Can someone tell me if this is okay for IM injections?

Castor Oil

2. martino

martino Member

Forget caster oil, the viscosity is to much to filter.

Go with GSO or Extra light olive oil(refined) if you want a slightly thicker oil.

Filtering oil is a pain in the ass, caster oil would have to rank up there as the absolute worse.

I've brewed GSO and Test-U and it worked out fine. You don't need that thick goopy oil to get the job done.

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  3. Shrinkage

Shrinkage Junior Member

Cool. I thought you needed something thicker for Test U. Didnt know regular GSO was okay yo use.

4. martino

martino Member

Test U is easy to brew. 15% BB, 1% BA, GSO at 200 or 250mg/ml.

The castor oil was used because it was thought that it would slow the release of the hormone when they inject 3-4ml at a time.

I'm not buying it. I have played around with castor oil just to see how thick it is, it's so thick that pushing it through a smaller needle would also be a pain.

So T-U could be brewed with any commonly used oil, including MCT which I find to also be a really good oil with a lower viscosity than GSO.

Shrinkage likes this.
  5. Shrinkage

Shrinkage Junior Member

I appreciate your input bro. Thanks.

6. Shrinkage

Shrinkage Junior Member

GSO This is the GSO I normally use

7. CApump

CApump Member

It’s not thought that it would slow the release, it absolutely does. Test U in MCT has a half life of MAYBE 10 days based of the blood work I’ve done while cruising on Test U compared to my blood work while cruising on Test E.

If you’re looking to achieve that 33 day half life, it needed to be made with castor oil.

8. martino

martino Member

So are you injecting a large depot of oil into one location?

I've never run labs running Undecanoate, but I prefer Cyp anyway.

For me I prefer to brew everything in Mig840, I like to push it in fast, filter it fast, brew at higher concentration using the least amount of BB possible.

The problem with these supposed 30 day half lives is that most all hormones will peak at 36 hours and then start a rapid or gradual decline. I would have thought the Undecanoate with the long ester would take more time to cleave and not just the glob of oil sitting in your glute gradually being absorbed into your blood stream.

9. Shrinkage

Shrinkage Junior Member

Where do you buy your Mig? Cheapest I've found is 60 a liter

10. CApump

CApump Member

Ya I’m not that pleased with Test U either. I was pinning it once per week, 10% more mg per week then my cruise dose on test E to account for the heavier ester. Pulled bloods 5 days post pin and my free test and total test were about half the values of when I pulled blood on Test E, 48 post pin, and 10% less mg/wk.
    So I now just pin test U 2x a week as well

11. martino

martino Member

Med-lab-supply and that's the price $60, stuff is pricey. I once scored a a litter of ebay for $35, but I've never seen that price again.

Shrinkage likes this.
  12. martino

martino Member

So I'm guessing you don't feel as good on Test U as you do on T-E.

I personally only keep U around as a raw and brew small amounts, the only reason I was keeping it on hand was to stretch out the time needed between shots if I need to go on a trip for a few weeks and can't take the risk of a needle and syringe. Other than that I stick with Test Cyp and Test Ace as my two favorite esters. Having a high free test is critical to feeling good, it hits the CNS in such a way that gives you that over all feeling of strength and wellness.

Tags: