is this clen and t3 real? looks tiny

Discussion in 'Steroid Pictures Forum' started by redbeard, Nov 21, 2008.

redbeard

redbeard Junior Member

so i got these today, the bottles were TINY like the 3 inches tall and the pill are so tiny i feel like pin head size. the t3 are a little bigger but still not as large as i pictured. are they sposed to be this small? thanks

Attached Files:

juggernaught

juggernaught Junior Member

They are tiny its normal.Not much reason for someone to produce couterfeits of either.....

SwollenMick

SwollenMick Junior Member

Its powerful stuff it doesnt need to be big.

Although mine is huge:D

robyflexx

robyflexx Junior Member

Redbeard,

I agree with juggernaut there is no reason to fake them. These two are very easy to find so there is no shortage of them at all. They look O.K. to me! Hey, I don't know about you guys but I'm always looking for an easy way to make some green for my gear. Click this link Get Paid to Complete Offers at CashCrate.com! I'm not advertising either, I just know times are rough. Or copy and paste

redbeard

redbeard Junior Member

arite thanks. so start at 20mcg a day increasing it by 1 until i hit the dosage i can tolerate. and 25mcg of the t3 increasing it by 25mcg every 4th day until i hit 100mcg. im gonna go for like 6 weeks taking benadril for week 3 and 6. just seems so tiny. i hope i feel something soon!

juggernaught

juggernaught Junior Member

you should feel the clen kick in but not nessasarily the t-3 I dont feel t-3 at all when I run it and this was from a legal script

redbeard

redbeard Junior Member

should i have felt the 20 mcg? cuz i really dont think i felt that shit. i feel like jumping str8 to 3 pills (60 mcg) and still remain at 25mcg t3. what do u think

stkg

stkg Junior Member

ugl gear..get some pharma gear. its cheap

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.