Is this possible?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Structure, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Structure

Structure Member

Is it possible to stay on a cycle indefinitely without suppressing if you took enough hcg, clomid and adex?

Suppose you went with not too much T (say half a gram) and 25 mg clomid ed. You check your blood often enough to find the right dose of HCG to finish bringing your LH and FSH back up to the normal range, and take some Adex to bring your E down to normal. Would this be sustainable without suppression? Also, would there even be a need for pct if you decided to stop?

2. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• NO_.gif
      NO_.gif
      File size:
      57.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
  3. Structure

Structure Member

:)

As much as I appreciate the big, shiny "No" graphic, it doesn't help me understand anything.

For example, if someone is supplementing with 50mg of T each week, it wouldn't be that hard to prevent suppression. It seems to me that the answer to this question would depend on how much T is used. Is this not so?

4. Michael Scally MD

Here is a hint:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. youngstunna

youngstunna Member

there would be no point in using 50 mg of test a week in my opinion, so where are you going with this......

6. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

There are ways to minimize suppression and maximize recovery but "preventing" suppression is practically impossible during any meaningful steroid cycle for bodybuilding purposes. There are approaches that can keep suppression to a minimum such as Bill Roberts' 2-on, 4-off cycle...

7. Structure

Structure Member

I see. So even if you bring your E2 down to normal, the T itself is still suppressive. Out of curiosity: is there a long-term effect on the pituitary from high levels of hcg?

8. Michael Scally MD

None I am aware of. Secondarily, hCG will cause HPTA suppression. Also, there are many cases where hCG alone is adequate for pct. The same is true for SERM. The trick is how does one know if using a single agent will work, therefore the reason for using both.

9. KBD

KBD Member

hcg itself suppresses the HPTA