Is this site legit?

GTXMast3r

Hey guys, I was looking to order some roids for about 350 usd, but I don't know if this site is legit, tbh they're selling steroids for a really cheap price atleast compared to roidsmall where I usually order everything and imo I think I should order something cheap from them first just to see if it gets shipped and everything's legit. Does anyone use this source? Slitmedia.co

Kinetic

Website is only a month old and they accept CC's. Neither of those are complete red flags, but would give me enough reason to be wary.

Also, it looks like they resell from a bunch of different UGL's judging from their product pics. So you'd want to look at reviews from each individual lab to know if the gear is good or bunk.

Burrr

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I've never seen anyone report on them before, and their credit card policy is a red flag for me. I would look elsewhere

no reviews on any of the review sites

brutus79

Website is only a month old and they accept CC's. Neither of those are complete red flags, but would give me enough reason to be wary.

Also, it looks like they resell from a bunch of different UGL's judging from their product pics. So you'd want to look at reviews from each individual lab to know if the gear is good or bunk.
In the USA credit card acceptance would be about the biggest red flag there is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

mudbutt22

Cheap+ credit card acceptance+ products from multiple ugls= scam imo. If they are a reseller, their prices should be higher than buying from that ugl directly.

TX TERROR

Never even heard of them. Wich isn't good.... There are better options and as people pointed out these guys have some red flags...

Sponsored Links