Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

It looks like spray tan man is taking the USA to war in Syria. What do my Meso bros think.

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by Big_paul, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

NO!

Nattyboomba likes this.
  2. Gbro

Gbro Member

No more troops anywhere. We've been at war for 16 years.

3. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hell to the fucking NO! Trump already botched one mission already and we do not need more soldiers coming home in body bags or wheelchairs.

We should not continue to stick our noses where they don't belong.

Nattyboomba and Big_paul like this.
  4. Big_paul

It seemed to me things were finally heading in the right direction without commiting US troops.

Will we fight a 100year war in the Middle east? 6000 dead and 10's of thousands of Americans living with life long disabilities. Lets no forget $6, 000, 000, 000, 000 that has been squandered.

Would that $6, 000, 000, 000, 000 have been better soent on infrastructure and universal healthcare?

5. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

As an Army vet, i already have a pre-existing bias in favor of war. However, after seeing first hand what " war" was/is really about, ill pass. Im not talking about lives lost, destruction, suffering and chaos...im referring to the politicial underlying agendas as to why we were/are there. Im proud to say im a vet, however, i wil say this, I will eat a fucking bullet before I put on that uniform again and play the role of the pawn for a "puppet master" ill never meet.

colossus25, Sdryx, Morefyah and 2 others like this.
  6. XKawN

XKawN Member

I don't mind sending troops and services to eradicate the evils of the world. I wasn't a proponent of the Iraq war. Thought we could have done it with a lot less troops and less monies spent.

Savagesteve and Big_paul like this.
  7. MassTurk

MassTurk Member

There are 6 countries fighting the isis and all the other Syrian liberation army fighting each other the Kurds the Turks the Russians why not put our soldiers in the middle of it ??? As a Middle Eastern I can tell you this there's no winning, point is not even winning, the point is an ongoing war that will guarantee profits for the national defense contractors!!!! For eeeeverrr. We're not in a 16 year war when did we stop since Afghanistan ? Prior to that Iraq,Libya Iran in the 60s this is our policy! we need to try our weapons on the weak just in case if he may need them for Russia or China

Some of us think that's only about oil it's more than that. Since the Crusaders time Middle East and it's people always been looked at second class people( Lawrence of Arabia great movie as an example ). That's why most of the time there's no compassion from the politicians or it's very fake to fit their agenda Democrat or Republican. United States foreign policy regarding Middle East always been flawed. Here comes the truth I don't care how much they say they're all about the troops and veterans politicians and lawmakers don't have any problem sending troops to their death!!!!

Big_paul and MindlessWork like this.
  8. ddp7

ddp7 Member

Well just hope dont dead innocent pple

Big_paul likes this.
  9. XKawN

XKawN Member

Well, I think it's way more complicated than a few posts can mention. What do we do? Let the factions that hate the western world win and garner power and nukes and just pray they don't attack us when they have enough power to do so? Not like they're not telling us they want us dead and attempting to do so. Imo, if your not willing to eradicate the evils in the middle east, or attempt to do so, then we shouldn't be having a discussion about allowing immigrants and refugees from those violent war torn nations.

Nattyboomba likes this.
  10. MassTurk

MassTurk Member

You're missing the point it's never about eradicating the evil in the Middle East. It's economical and wealth power policies.I promise you if we took our heads out let Middle East be Middle East they will find each other to death as tribes and won't have any time to attack us with anyone else in that matter. That's why said our policies and Middle East is flawed. Worlds most uneducated people not evil not hateful straight uneducated, being controlled by the political powers chosen by big players like Russia United States. None of those countries had any chance to be able to live with sovereignty in the last 60 years. Because between us and Russia we are still trying to really find a middle east as it fits our own agenda. Call a democratic call it Republican create a problem Isis before that Taliban Al Qaeda and all the other extremist groups are operating in this place freely because most of the central governments are fighting the forces that United States deemed terrorist and so on.

Nattyboomba and Big_paul like this.
  11. XKawN

XKawN Member

So, do you believe if we just backed out of the middle east there would no longer be this hatred for Western civilization? Do you believe that the USA would not feel the affects of other nations, like russia, controlling to whatever extent the middle east and thier natural resources? Also, I would have to imagine, if we were no longer in the middle east we wouldn't know much about who was who and I would think bringing in refugees and immigrants from these nations would be quite dangerous. Would you have a problem with just putting an imaginary wall around the middle east and not helping them in any way and not allowing it's citizens access to the US? Just completely washing our hands of the middle east?

12. MassTurk

MassTurk Member

Yes to all except the wall why a wall they have sovereign borders
    Africa is in more danger and need humanitarian help who is asking for it for decades. Africa don't have anything we want !!!

So i'm glad somebody admitted leaving Middle East to its own devices would not be beneficial to us as a world power not that any of the Middle Eastern people matters. Who cares who controls the middle East natural reserves. Nato was created to keep Russia in check....let them do their job. I promise you there's not a single population in Middle East wants American boots on ground. And America not taking sides in any domestic conflicts in these countries or state to state conflict they will be just find to figure it out on their own. US trying to reshape the geography over and over and over is the reason for the turmoil in the Middle East.... in a simple explanation.

13. Big_paul

I'm a pass a fist not a pacifist. Its just not worth American lives and treasure imo.

Nattyboomba likes this.
  14. Big_paul

Now you are making sense brother. :)

Nattyboomba likes this.
  15. Big_paul

I think another ground war will destabilize the region futher, and possibly encourage regional powers to develop wmd.

Chemical weapons are a possibility near term. Nukes are way off. If we want to dicuss crazy and nukes that's another thread N Korea.

Nattyboomba likes this.
  16. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

its time for america to take charge we have already seen how its like when we take the back seat for the past 8yrs. Trump will take care of business fast in and out no bs!

17. Big_paul

I think another ground war will destabilize the region futher, and possibly encourage regional powers to develop wmd.

Chemical weapons are a possibility neartern. Nukes are way off. If we want to dicuss crazy and nukes that's another thread N Korea.

18. Big_paul

I don't see PI around these parts much. How are those 22 inch guns coming along?

19. Big_paul

Seems to me that the more Americans we put in that civil war the more targets the bad guys have. This will be much worse than the debacle in iraq.

You want a Jihad, send Americans into Syria. Notice the USA is going this one alone? Except for our new best friend Putin.

20. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Im good brother in test prep and hitting zero carbs for the next two weeks. getting ready for classic physique if i can make weight the npc charts are retarded for my height 5'6 1/2
    i need to be at 170 last time i cut i was at 185 and 5 % so we are going to push it this go around and hit 2% to 3%. If i cant make the cut I will have to do BB

Big_paul likes this.