IV (Intravenous) HGH administration? Vs. IM/sub Q.

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Whoremoans, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

In my attempts at research on this topic, it has proven extremely difficult to find useful information. I’m curious if any of you guys are knowledgeable on the subject, and know the benefits/additional effectiveness of this ROA. How effective is IV, compared to IM or subcutaneous injection of Somatropin? I’ve read threads about top level pros commonly doing HGH “blasts”, where they administer 40iu of Serostim post workout, 3 days on 1 day off, for a couple months. When doing IV admin, do you still need to wait 2 hours to eat? Is it still necessary to be in a fasted state? Are you receiving more of the drugs bioavailability? Let’s talk about it.

2. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Is subcutaneous or IM injections just not bringing results or something? I have nothing to add about this, not sure anyone or many will. I have never read a thread where the user did hgh IV.

3. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

IM is working just fine, I’m just curious about the effectiveness of IV.

4. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Might find more info online, never seen anyone ever post they personally do it IV. But someone might surprise me...

5. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

Mixed with dilauded to control Pip?

Fryguy likes this.
  6. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

I prefer dick hole injections personally

7. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

Maybe some meth to boost the dopamine release. Better put some Chiba in it to bring the edge off of the meth.

mr_meanor likes this.
  8. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

There was some info on it on Dat's forum before they closed it down. Supposedly some of the mods took most of the good info and posted it elsewhere online. Maybe someone can chime where that is as I don't know myself. I don't recall much about it except it got in and out of your system a lot quicker compared to subq and IM.

9. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

I have used it IV, tbh I always took gh in a fasted state, however to answer your question honestly I will have to say I don’t have any answers for you. At the time I was inducing it via IV, I was drug addicted and so the ROA, was no big deal. Just something else to put in my vein. Not proud of it, but thought I would try and give answers to things I know there would be question regarding.
    I did notice better fat loss results when compared to subQ. That’s about all I can help. Sorry

Whoremoans likes this.
  10. Mayne

Mayne Member

IV provides the highest HGH peak, fastest clearance(3.5 hours), highest bioavailability(100%), and lowest igf1 conversion.

IM provides 70% absorption rate, nice fast clearance(7 hours), nice peak, and nice igf1 conversion.

Subcutaneous injection provides only 50% absorption, but has the highest igf1 conversion, and the longest HGH release but with a lower HGH peak.

11. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

What are you basing this on?

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  12. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Google just gives a shitload of search results that are unrelated. It seems like that’s all you get anymore, and you have to scroll through 10 pages of bullshit to find anything related to what you actually want to see.

Tiredandhot likes this.
  13. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

I prefer good ole smack and coke personally.

Tinytim likes this.
  14. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Good luck with that.

15. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

I’ve put so much shit in my veins over the years it’s really not that outlandish of an idea. I know a lot of studies on GH and peptides are done via IV admin, and it’s typically the way to get 100% of any drugs bioavailability. But I guess it sounds crazy to your average dude.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  16. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Thank you sir, this is exactly what I was hoping to find. You are a saint.

17. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Wow, one of the articles you posted (Regulation of muscle mass by growth hormone and IGF-I) which is all medical study, claims there is no muscle mass benefit/increase for healthy adults, with supraphysiological levels of HGH/IGF1. And they administered HGH and/or igf-1 for periods up to 6 months, with no recorded effect on muscle mass growth. They even stated that in cases of acromegaly, it could be argued that, high levels of GH and IGF are detrimental to strength and muscle mass.

I find all of that very hard to believe.. Using HGH wouldn’t be so effective in bodybuilding if it had no effect on lean mass. I think these studies need to be revisited, and approached in a different manner.

18. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Direct quote near the end of the article:
    “In summary, normal GH/IGF-I function does have a role in the development and maintenance of muscle mass, as gathered from evidence in GH-deficient patients, burn patients, hypophysectomized animals, and animal models in which GH receptor and IGF-IR activity are lacking. GH or IGF-I administration have, however, no proven benefits for muscle mass in healthy subjects in whom GH function is normal (Figure 3).”

19. Mayne

Mayne Member

I think many people have agreed that hyperplasia/hypertrophy hasn't been proven. On the other hand I think enough research hasn't been done. rhGH has apparently direct effect in the increase of MGF also which is why it is believed IV would be the better approach as it will yield a higher peak and higher MGF if injected pre workout but I think it is all mostly anecdotal anyway

Whoremoans likes this.