IV (Intravenous) HGH administration? Vs. IM/sub Q.

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Whoremoans, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

That’s crazy to me, I always heard/believed HGH caused hyperplasia.
    Due to the increase in MGF, you believe preworkout would be more effective (based on that information) than post workout?

2. Mayne

Mayne Member

That would be dictated by logic, if exercise caused an increase in MGF, with the help of rhGH which also increases that your best way to benefit from both would be to inject IV pre workout with the peak happening 1-2 hours later. Now if the difference between IV and IM is that big to warrant all the effort I wouldn't know but a bunch of people believe it would be.

3. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

My understanding of the way MGF worked, was that it’s produced in the muscle trained, as a response to inflammation/trauma, and it then stimulates tissue growth. Being muscle growth isn’t accomplished during the muscle breakdown period (exercise) logically I would’ve assumed MGF increase would be more beneficial post workout, during the recovery period, accelerating recovery/tissue growth. IV GH post workout, causing a rapid increase, etc. But I don’t claim to be an expert, I’m always open to learn more, and know how to make these things work in a more effective, and efficient manner.

4. Mayne

Mayne Member

I believe dat mentioned that when you produce igf-1 you do not produce MGF hence why pre workout is the better approach but again anecdotal only.

5. little

little Member

BFG was a dope and getbig is shit since 2015

IM AALLL THE WAY

6. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

I’m not a user on the forum, and don’t really know anything about it. Efficacy of IV GH was the main point of this post, not the 40iu blast protocol. I’d never do anything anywhere close to that. But if significant improvement can be had by administering IV, compared to other ROAs, I’m not oppose to it.

7. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

I seen the 40 iu thing and realized i was out classed. I dont have the fun tickets to get on that ride.

88GENERAL88 and Whoremoans like this.
  8. little

little Member

Was mainly kidding, yeah I don’t doubt it’s effectiveness I just don’t think I could do it. All my experience w/ needles I’m doing everything to avoid veins lol Just taboo I guess. I’d like to see how it would effect bloods

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  9. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

No shit right? Hell I probably couldn’t afford pharma grade at 2iu a day.

Tinytim and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  10. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Yeah it seems that in order to get the right results anymore it all depends on how you phrase the search content. I know it’s always been that way, but even more so now, it’s best to refine the search, in order to get the best results. Sometimes all it takes is adding or removing 1 lousy word for it to make a difference.

11. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Thanks for not trying to make me feel like a dirt bag for sharing about my past. Glad to know there are more good people like myself on here

Tiredandhot likes this.
  12. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Tbh back when I started on meso the vast majority of the community here were recovering addicts. There’s a massive thread about it somewhere around here. Kinda sucks that most of the old crew aren’t around anymore.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  13. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Well actually there are still a ton of guys, the sad part is there are just a few guys that think because they ARE NOT or never were addicts that they are better than us, because I am pretty open about my past, and since I am a completely different person now, I tend to share about it quite a bit, hoping it will hit home with others, but I have guys throw it in my face when in a heated debate. Whatever, it just shows those people’s true colors.

14. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

I think many of us have taken a stroll on the wild side. I try to help those i can, more than just a been there done that mentality. Seems some play my experiences against me like the race card

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  15. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

There are still some of us around. I know @wedorecover and @eqkimbal is one of us. I’m closing in on my five year birthday. As well as I am a substance abuse counselor now. I may ruffle some feathers and give people a hard time but it’s all in good humor. I’d never put anything in my vein myself ever again and certainly not anything not pharma.

I was big into this lifestyle before my addiction and spent many years away in my addiction. I was 138lbs and spent most of my last year in active addiction in the hospital with a doctor telling me I was going to die. I don’t give a damn about posting any identifying pics because you couldn’t identify me by it today. 2863ED16-8DD7-4D44-BEDB-A808174F8FAC.jpeg

16. Mayne

Mayne Member

I am unaware what 40 IU blast are you on about but on PM there is a thread where one dude mentioned a strongman who injected 20 IU IV twice a day and that it was nothing like IM/SUBQ but on the other hand the dat protocol is IM. One thing I know is all of the knowledgeable people like dat and Milos Sarcev have the rhGH pre workout and from what I have read added insulin will increase the MGF value.

17. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

So answer this @Mayne if I’m 3 weeks into my hgh at 5iu right now and have to start my next blast earlier than expected because of my TRT appointment in February would it be better to do im rather than sub q. I have to start my blast by September 11th to be off in time for my levels to drop. I am running 16 weeks Test/EQ/HGH and will run HGH at 4iu post blast.

18. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

I too have had a history with stuff. Nothing I injected, but pills ruined my life. Got 8 years behind me now but always on guard.

kendallkmw likes this.
  19. Mayne

Mayne Member

I have only done it subq but I will try IM on my next blast. I think you won't notice a difference because if you look at chart I provided the IM and subq line up nearly equally

NorthMich likes this.
  20. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

The plasma concentration is lower until hour 2 and it peaks and then remains higher until hour 13 @Mayne. Wouldn’t that be better in terms of the two methods? With I higher bioavailability and higher absorption.