IV (Intravenous) HGH administration? Vs. IM/sub Q.

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Whoremoans, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Mayne

Mayne Member

Maybe it will be better but will it be noticeable? I am unaware as I haven't done it myself yet. But I agree even if it is a minimal difference better choose the optimal

2. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Bing is better.

3. stone988

stone988 Member

Very true one must use testosterone to get any muscle building effects. IMO a dose that converts to a decent amount of estrogen as well.

Whoremoans likes this.
  4. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

I want to note something, based on this chart @Mayne posted. Looking at the dosages, for IM and subQ they used 0.1mg/kg. So lets assume the test subjects were average sized males, around 175-180lbs or roughly 80kg. That would equal 8mg (24iu) of HGH administered for IM and subQ, both resulting in a peak of about 60ng/mL.
    For IV they only administered .02mg per kg. So assuming the same 80kg, that would equal only 1.6mg (4.8iu) HGH, which resulted in a peak of about 400ng/mL.

24iu HGH IM/subQ = peak of 60ng/mL
    4.8iu HGH IV = peak of 400ng/mL

That’s an insane difference in plasma concentration, especially considering the doses.
    But the IV admin rapidly dissipated, and was basically gone after 2 hours, where the other ROAs lasted 16 hours, and beyond, staying far more stable.
    CADC72EE-EC15-420D-9FF3-F663CA200169.jpeg

5. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Based on this information though, I’m still not sure which would be most effective for overall muscle growth, considering subQ results in the highest IGF conversion. I know HGH has muscle building “properties” other than its conversion to IGF, but isn’t that typically viewed as the primary means? There’s really always so much more to learn. Lol. Thank you for the useful info, again @Mayne

27A38438-9D05-4C45-811A-4581715C70BD.jpeg

6. Delt123

Delt123 Member

Following. Will never put that in my veins tho. For all I knew, GH doesn't build muscle. I dont have a strong opnion on it either because it's clearly doing something. I have the idea that it's like 1+1=3 : being steroids + GH.

NorthMich likes this.
  7. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

I’ve always thought of it the same way, and explained it exactly as you just did, the 1+1=3 concept because of their synergistic nature, but I never would’ve guessed HGH alone had no muscle building benefit.

8. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

Hope you're doing well, Whoremoans?
    Over at the iron den there are a couple of guys that run gh by way of IV. Think Sponge is one of the guys I remember discussing it?
    Sponge is also at undergroundbodybuilding and does what mac11wildcat does here on both those boards and has for been at it since at least 2010 when the Den went online.
    He was clear, that in his opinion, IV was the most effective ROA. Most effective in regards to what, exactly, I don't recall?
    What stuck in my head from one of his posts many years ago is a little confusing based on your post that you took from what at a glance looked likema clinical trial of some kind?
    Your posted how IV has the fastest clearance of gh.
    Sponge said the goal was to keep something circulating in the blood as long as possible.

I'm thinking that though IV clears the fastest, because the gh is directly inj into the bloodstream, something in the gh will remain longer than when it is inj IM or Subc that has the gh make its way to the bloodstream after inj?
    I could also not be remembering correctly?
    Mands still spends a decent amount of time there so you might ask him?
    Also, Wm, you know I've only used Serostim and have since 2005. If I was to ever run gh it would only be with US Pharm gh. I'd be concerned about contamination with generics. Take care.

Whoremoans likes this.
  9. Mayne

Mayne Member

Pardon me but if people inject h and what not IV why would you be worried about underground rhGH which I think would have a better chance at being checked for quality and safety in a way

10. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

I don't and never have slammed street drugs. However, with smack don't throw some heat at the spoon and then filter into your rig?
    Heat would destroy the delicate gh so you'll mix and then bang?
    We do know the fda isn't supervising whats going down in the Schezwyan Province so who knows how the powder is handled?
    I quoted Wh but you're certainly welcome to engage. You doing ok, Mayne? We have some unfiinished businessess I've forgotten about?

11. Mayne

Mayne Member

That heat point I didn't actually think about. I wonder how much difference is there from injecting IM and IV if both ways the rhGH will find it's way into the blood stream. I am all okay ben and nope none that I have in mind

12. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

Are you implying that you and others here are active IV heroin users and are interested in not wasting any space left in your rig and figure, gh, why not?
    I don't have any real issue with any of that. I just didn't know it was that kind of party.
    Whoremoans knows me. I'd expect an invite based on him knowing that, even though i might not join in, I'd for sure show up and the gift I'd bring would be worth the price of admission for anyone else that happens to show up.
    Isnt that right, @Whoremoans?

13. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

14. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

15. Mayne

Mayne Member

I haven't injected anything IV, my question was purely based on curiosity with the example made to reinforce the idea and understand better the harm reduction part of injecting rhGH through IV approach instead of IM/subq if we find enough information to demonstrate the benefit

16. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

I’d say there is a tad more risk with IVing generics, but assuming quality control is up to par, I wouldn’t worry too much, personally. I’ve risked far more dangerous things in the past lol. Serostim or other pharm grade would definitely be the way to go though if available.

17. Delt123

Delt123 Member

Arent you getting a black arm from daily IV pins? Or at least Some nasty spots

jJjburton likes this.
  18. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yea the track marks alone would not be good. Since to keep levels elevated you would have to be pinning a bunch each day.

19. Mayne

Mayne Member

A tiny update from me, I have decided on a change from subq to IM and noticed within basically a day numbness in the fingers which I usually experience extremely rarely but it is now nearly daily. I have been reading more on the subject and I believe Bill Roberts pointed out increased chance to be affected by side effects when doing IM. Also he mentioned that bioavailability with both subq and IM is nearly at 100%. I wonder which information to believe because then on elitefts there is a post which mentioned subq being at 75% and IM at 63%. Either way information I have found interesting is that injecting IM will benefit better because of the higher amount of blood vessels and it being nearly equal to IV which I believe is what dat also had in mind.

20. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

I'd trust Robert's over Elitefitness, that's for sure. Believe IM just causes faster absorption over SC.