I've come to the dark side

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by thumper0331, Aug 4, 2019.

1. thumper0331

thumper0331 Junior Member

Hi guys. I came from another board, mainly due to your brutal vetting process and what appears to be genuine concern for the inexperienced. I initially thought you guys were dicks, but I came to see the bigger picture and hope to be able to both learn and possibly help others along the way. Thanks for doing what you do here.

CompoundLifts31 and T-Bagger like this.
  2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Gee, SST by chance?

Welcome!

MindlessWork likes this.
  3. thumper0331

Bingo!

Thank you.

T-Bagger likes this.
  4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Don’t ignore your initial hunch - some of us ARE dicks here lol. But for the most part, we vet sources because there are too many scamming assholes out there.

5. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome and Meso is a breath of fresh air compared to SST.

thumper0331 likes this.
  6. HRDLVN

HRDLVN Member

Welcome. I would not consider this the dark side. This is where those in the dark come to see the light and learn the right way to do things in our sport.
    ((( brutal vetting process ))) !?! All I got was hello and welcome.

thumper0331 and T-Bagger like this.
  7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

He’s referring to how sources are vetted.

HRDLVN and thumper0331 like this.
  8. thumper0331

I meant for wannabe sources/scammers.

T-Bagger and HRDLVN like this.
  9. HRDLVN

HRDLVN Member

10. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Well... since you got off easy from the welcome wagon, I guess I have a rep to uphold from SST as a dick and I’ll start with you. ;):D

HRDLVN, MindlessWork and thumper0331 like this.
  11. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes they HATE you over there with a passion. :D

T-Bagger likes this.
  12. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I wear their hate as a badge of honor and piss on their joke of a forum.

Eman and MindlessWork like this.
  13. HRDLVN

HRDLVN Member

I'm not a member of Reddit or Steroid Source Talk. I lurked there for a bit but did not find the posts interesting enough to join. Reddit was really bad IMO lots of bro-science with little blood testing going on.

T-Bagger likes this.
  14. HRDLVN

HRDLVN Member

So @thumper0331 what is your goal? Been moving weighs around for a while? Are you on TRT or do you plan any future cycles? I've been on TRT for over 6 years and I blast (400mg/wk T cyp only) twice a year for the last 3 years. I'm old as dirt so I do have to be careful and not go too far. I'd like to keep my liver and kidneys in good working order. I also enjoy experimenting with sarms and peptides. I have a lot of experience in Sermorelin and Ipamorelin to increase natural GH as well as BPC-157 for injuries.

15. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Pics of your girls bhole with meso written around the rim. Lmao. Oh, and dont forget the date.

16. thumper0331

I'm also old as dirt, with some pretty crappy natural levels. I've only been lifting with any regularity for about 5 years, but I always ran, swam, or did some other active stuff. I'm not on TRT, but like to do a yearly cycle. I generally focus on health, so I do a long and complete pct, to get my naturally crappy levels back asap. I have been probing the SARM and peptide thing for a minute.