Jeans for dudes with big legs but small waists?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by valuum, Nov 26, 2018.

1. valuum

valuum Member

I don't buy skinny jeans but it seems like every straight cut I buy fits odd. For it to fit in the waist proper it's super tight in the upper legs. Does anyone know any brands or types of jeans to get?

2. TRT

TRT Member

Gre8twhitetrukker (don't know how to spell his name) said at Walmart there's a flex pair of jeans you can buy. Best fucking jeans ever. I have squatters butt and quads but size 29 waist. Can never get jeans over the legs or boxer briefs.

3. Jayd

Jayd Member

My first choice is Lucky jeans all day.

4. Fryguy

Fryguy Member

5. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

Most of suggestions above never worked for me. 30” offseason waist, 27-28” offseason legs.

Levi’s Denizen stretch jeans are the key.

6. ebkallday

ebkallday Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Stretchy joggers of all sorts is the only shit I fit in.

7. Hawkins

Hawkins Member

Buy good jeans that almost fit and have them taken in or let out where you need.

Local place here does it for 7 bucks a pair...

Then they’re perfect bro.

8. Bundy55

Bundy55 Member

They make some quality stretch denim nowadays. Any jeans no matter what sizing with no give is a no go

9. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Look into Izod stretch comfort fit. They have some sort of blend that looks like denim but stretches. Don't get the narrow leg ones, get the extreme comfort fit

10. Wheelhouse

Wheelhouse Junior Member

Gongshow hockey apparel make alright jeans

11. johntt44

johntt44 Member

I'm going through the same thing looking for shirts. 3x fit around my arms and chest snug but hang around my stomach. I hate it! Any ideas?

12. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Old Navy has an athletic cut jean which has bigger thighs. I think those can only be bought online.

13. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Try XLT or XXLT. I normally have to get XXL and have the same problem and I got a coat the other day in XLT and it fits perfect.

johntt44 likes this.
  14. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Correct. Affordable and work well.
    Yeah you could always go up in sizes to accomodate the leg issue. Then youd have a bacony waist line that a belt holds down tight.
    The new levis line has stretch to them but its like 1%. Doesnt seem like alot but it DOES stretch a lil.
    The walmart wrangler flex fit are pretty amazing. There affordable and dance that line between spandex and denim pretty goddam well. If you have an exaggerated leg size and a small waist they REALLY highlight that well. They are awesome.
    If you are fancy barbell apparel has a whole line of jeans and other shit designed specifically for bodybuilders. Normal runs about $150/pair if you catch a sale can get a pair for a hundo. Too rich for my blood personally. But im notoriously cheap on what i wear. Never been in to fashion. Doesnt interest me one bit. But if you got some Franklins burning a hole in your pocket thats the way to go

rutman and TRT like this.
  15. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Lucky Jeans stretch well- only ones I buy. 100 a pair but wait for a bogo

Xragexx and gr8whitetrukker like this.