Joe Biden A Pedophile?

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by XKawN, Aug 2, 2017.

1. XKawN

XKawN Member

ickyrica likes this.
  2. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

Scumbag.

There would be a deep hole somewhere up rt91 in Vermont with his name on it. I'd find a nice stretch of highway, maybe 20+ miles long, with no exits or homes. The hole would be inbetween the north and south bound sides of the highway. He would have a 150# bed of lye to get dumped into the hole before his body goes in and the another 150# of lye to go on top. Fill the hole in and plant a sapling over that cunts body. Done deal.

P.s. nobody start checking rt91 for bodies please....

3. XKawN

XKawN Member

That video is freakin creapy.

JC456, MisterSuperGod and ickyrica like this.
  4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

Reminds me of Sandusky. How the hell do they (fellow politicians) not loose their minds and expose this freak? I can understand drug issues, mental health issues like depression etc. and wanting to keep that stuff quiet but a chomo should be exposed and run through like the predator they are. Entirely different level of punishment for him.

5. jbc7

jbc7 Junior Member

What a POS, but I'm not surprised that fucker Biden always gave me the Willy's every time he would open his mouth on TV

6. German

German Member

What the Fuck?

7. XKawN

XKawN Member

That was crazy when sessions slapped his hand a way from that kid.

8. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

Old news ;)

9. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

He was Obama's impeachment insurance.

Certifiably nuts too that guy.

Walking, talking evidence of how utterly biased media is, a Republican would have been disposed of by media had he done and said a mere fraction of what this idiot has.

Dems.... they don't police their own house, hypocrites. But they're liberal.