Jump to the big boy compounds or?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by onslaughter, Aug 21, 2019.

1. onslaughter

onslaughter Member

So I've taken a break from POD's and lifting (light lifting) My body needed it...
    I've obviously lost some mass so I'd like to hump back in...

My question...
    Should I do a basic cycle with lets say test and deca? Or go for the harder compounds I have like trestolone, tren, and superdrol?
    Idk why I'm under the impression that the harder compounds should be ran after I'm back into the groove.

Thoughts?

2. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member

How old are you and what is your cycle history like?

3. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Decent course of action there. And to be honest, most guys don’t need the heavier stuff. Although I wouldn’t call superdrol especially heavy. Trest and tren for sure.

4. onslaughter

onslaughter Member

I'm 34 And I've done everything over 10 years LOL. I don't compete but I'm pretty huge hehe. Bodybuilder that doesn't compete is what I mean.

5. onslaughter

onslaughter Member

Wait u don't think sd is heavy?
    It's been a monster for me (good and bad) and blows tren away in my experience.
    But yeah...you think I should easy into certain compounds then.
    I have everything...I just think I should start with the average compounds, then keep my cycle going with the bigger boys. My assumption is continuous growth with the stonger compounds later. As I said I'm just assuming what's best.

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  6. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member

@onslaughter
    Then you know a good old fashioned test/deca type cycle will get you where you wanna be with minimal sides. I'd keep it simple IMHO.

onslaughter and Mac11wildcat like this.
  7. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’m 7-8yrs and 110lbs in and my go to still starts with test and deca. Eat for the goal and train hard.

onslaughter and bigrobbie like this.
  8. onslaughter

onslaughter Member

Thanks gents

9. Monstar

Monstar Member

It sounds like a fine plan.