keloids

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 350lift, Sep 12, 2018.

1. 350lift

350lift Member

thanks to methyl 1 testosterone i now have 3 big keloids on my chest along with a ton of scarring. hypertrophic.

does anybody know if steroid injections will fully flatten a keloid does anyone have any experience or know anyone who has had successful treatment ? my entire quality of life depends on these keloids flattening

2. TRT

TRT Member

How bad is it?

3. picholas

picholas Member

I had two bad scars from when I was a kid. I got the triamcinolone/cortisone injections in both. One smoothed out, real flat and the only thing is the skin tone on the scarred area is slightly lighter now.

The other one got WAY worse than what it originally looked like. Actually had to get a plastic surgeon to later remove the scar tissue, special tension free stitching, and a compression bandage on it to stop scar tissue from forming again.

350lift likes this.
  4. 350lift

350lift Member

Do you think that compression bandage will always be effective or is that sort of a chance thing

5. 350lift

350lift Member

Pretty bad, size of a dime raised a few millimeters right in the indentation between my chest, and a ton of other small ones that r the size of like a pimple

6. picholas

picholas Member

I couldn't say, but it didn't come back so it worked on me that time. Only ever had these two scars that formed keloids.

350lift likes this.
  7. TRT

TRT Member

I've only heard of this very few times. I thought it was a disease that caused that that over scaring.

8. picholas

picholas Member

From what I was told, the darker your natural skin tone is, the higher the chance of scars developing into keloids.

TRT likes this.
  9. 350lift

350lift Member

I can’t tell if they are keloids they are very raised but I don’t thibk they grew outside of the original injury sight which would make them only hypertrophic