Killdevil Site Enhancement Oil?????

ryan12928

anyone have any experience with this product? at $40 for 100ml's, it just seems like its too cheap to be a quality product that is 100% sterile? anyone that has experience, please post your opinions on quality, sterility, and how it compares to other products like syntherol, pump n pose, and nuclear nutritions version which are much more expensive. Thanks

GRIZZ

ryan12928 said:
anyone have any experience with this product? at $40 for 100ml's, it just seems like its too cheap to be a quality product that is 100% sterile? anyone that has experience, please post your opinions on quality, sterility, and how it compares to other products like syntherol, pump n pose, and nuclear nutritions version which are much more expensive. Thanks

I have not used it personally(not a big SEO fan) but I know several people who have and they like it. This was STK's site and line of products before he passed(RIP bro) and as you know, he was one of the most stand up guy's around. People close to him are still running the site and moving the product. I have not heard any complaints and only positive feedback on it, and priced well for SEO.
GRIZZ

The-Juice-Man

site

GRIZZ said:
I have not used it personally(not a big SEO fan) but I know several people who have and they like it. This was STK's site and line of products before he passed(RIP bro) and as you know, he was one of the most stand up guy's around. People close to him are still running the site and moving the product. I have not heard any complaints and only positive feedback on it, and priced well for SEO.
GRIZZ

I can not find that site anywhere. I used to have it what is it's address?

Sponsors

Latest posts