King Big Daddys 170lb skull crush.

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by KBD, Jul 18, 2010.

1. KBD

KBD Member

I dont even know why i did this, it was pretty stupid but it was a good PR!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUPBQAZq3-M]YouTube - DeLuXes Strong Arms[/ame]

2. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Looks good bro! Damn, you make me wanna take videos of my lifts and upload them!!!

Me performing 220lbs Cable pushdowns should be a nice addition, don't you think? ;)

3. KBD

KBD Member

I have a video of me preacher curling 135 for a few times i just cant find it, it might be on my other computer.

4. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Sounds good!!!

I have a video somewhere that i do 220lbs wide grip pulldowns for a few times. I am certainly going to post it up when i find it! I may as well make a video of me doing lying triceps extentions with one arm with a 45lbs dumbell. :D

5. BBC3

BBC3 Member

Once you rack those elbows, yur fucked for a long time. I sure would not b doing it with a straight bar. Enjoy that youth. You willknow when its gone when those elbows start smartin...

6. MAYO

MAYO Member

KBD you ain't foolin' nobody with those styrofoam weights!! [:eek:)] J/K bro, looking good, be careful with thos elbows. You only got one pair!

7. KBD

KBD Member

I never do skull crushers to be honest, that was just like a test to see how much i can do. Like i said that was pretty stupid but cmon thats impressive!

8. KBD

KBD Member

Lol ur a dick [:eek:)]

9. Lizard King

Lizard King Member

Yep, my elbows hurt just watching that!

10. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

My rotator cufs started aching when you told me you used to do dumbell presses with 150lbs+ for shoulders. Lol! :p

11. KBD

KBD Member

Thats pretty beast man, the most i ever barbell military pressed (sitting) was 305. But dumbells are completely different, thats insane lol.

12. stFuandLiftBTCH

stFuandLiftBTCH Junior Member

omfg..if that is really you in the videos....you are wayyy smaller than i thought..

you think you're suchhh a badass mofo

"fuckin fuckin fuck" "fuckin pussy shit" "my sleeves are so tighttt!!" fuckin fuck fuckin fucker fuck

FACT: SAYING FUCK EVERY 5 SECONDS DOES NOT MAKE YOUR DICK LARGER

FACT: YOU ARE A DOUCHE BAG..

FACT: IF ANYONE ACTUALLY THINKS YOUR VIDEO IS SOMEWHAT BADASS...THEN THEY ARE TOO, A FAT FUCKING D-BAG.

FACT: YOU "FUCKIN" ARE" "FUCKIN" A "FUCKIN" DOUCHE "FUCKIN" BAG!!!!!!! [:eek:)]

13. KBD

KBD Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  14. stFuandLiftBTCH

stFuandLiftBTCH Junior Member

damn dude...if you need help, i can try and find you some....

15. meetcake

meetcake Member

^the hell is that fools problem on here???

ANYWAYS: nice lifts bro (yea i thought they were nice lifts that makes me a d-bag i guess :confused:)

think i heard some limp bizkit in the background... havent heard that in a loong time!

16. KBD

KBD Member

Theyre just attention whores dude, they dont get enough attention at home lol, mommy neglected them as a child lol.

Anyways:
    Yeah triceps are pretty strong, elbows hurt after. Alot lol. But still a good PR.

17. KBD

KBD Member

[​IMG]

18. meetcake

meetcake Member

^ LMAO [:eek:)]

19. Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

I wouldn't start calling people small unless you're significantly bigger than them. I don't think you've posted any body shots on this forum. Now wouldn't be a bad time to start. Throw one up.

20. KBD

KBD Member

Heres why he does it...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010