King Big Daddys 170lb skull crush.

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by KBD, Jul 18, 2010.

1. KBD

KBD Member

Lol u guys are disrespecting your king :cool:

lol

2. Lizard King

Lizard King Member

Someone call for the real King?? [}:)]

3. meetcake

meetcake Member

THANK YOU, i knew others out there saw her the same way i do lol :drooling:

4. KBD

KBD Member

Wow, i seriously didnt even realize we both had the word KING in our names lol. [:eek:)].. Until now, of course.

5. Lizard King

Lizard King Member

Wanna wrestle for it??? I'll get the oil, just give me a month for all my hair to grow back in. You'll run away thinking you are wrestling a Sasquatch!!!

6. KBD

KBD Member

ROFL

Think you can take your king?

7. Renegade69

Renegade69 Member

The original. booyah lol. [:eek:)]

8. Renegade69

Renegade69 Member

nice lift btw

9. stFuandLiftBTCH

stFuandLiftBTCH Junior Member

Yo BigD, I dont post pics because i am not full of myself...you videos make you look like a douche bag...I work hard for MYSELF, not to show off and post videos and pics.

I understand though you feel it makes your dick larger...its ok dude, we all know. :D

Funny how you need to make videos for yourself and others, and flex for the camera. It just makes you look like a fag..

Knowone really cares you have 19 inch arms(which btw is impressive), or you can skulll crush a measly 170 pds...get over yourself bro...Didnt think someone could hit midlife crisis at your age.. =,(

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  10. stFuandLiftBTCH

btw, try and loose that belly before you go posting shit on youtube man...I almost barfed in my mouth

11. stFuandLiftBTCH

ohhh, and if you want to see a pic...go to bodyspace on bb.com

That was a pic of me at likeeee Idk, 15 or 16...at least 3-4 years ago

BigNick16

12. KBD

KBD Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. IronCore

IronCore Member

let it go KBD... Let it go...

we all know this little panty waste is just trying to egg you on... forget about him...

14. KBD

KBD Member

I wanna find out where he lives lol :eek:[:eek:)]:mad:[}:)]

15. IronCore

IronCore Member

you still wouldn't get any satisfaction... he's the type of prick to run and call the police...

16. Renegade69

Renegade69 Member

True story! Youll see some deuce falling out of his pant leg as hes running away too, straight up just dribbling down the side of his leg [:eek:)]

17. meetcake

meetcake Member

lol i would just ignore him and not feed his ego even more, then he wouldnt have anything to post about and we would all be happy :popcorn:

18. MAYO

MAYO Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHH [:eek:)] AAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHH [:eek:)] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH FUCK CAN'T BREATH........AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH [:eek:)]

Damn it, I just pissed myself [:eek:)]

19. Get Some

Get Some Member

[​IMG]

20. KBD

KBD Member

Ya im sure it was 3-4 years ago, ur still small as fuck there. And probably small now.

wannabe.jpg