King Big Daddys 170lb skull crush.

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by KBD, Jul 18, 2010.

1. IronCore

IronCore Member

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... IAM PROUD TO PRESENT MESO'S NEWEST MEMBER.....

(Drum Roll)

JUST DESERTS!!!!!:D

2. Renegade69

Renegade69 Member

This guy seems like he would make a nice addition to the anti-spammer/assclown squad we have here

3. pigeonhed

pigeonhed Member

Wow I never would have guessed the direction of this thread.

Good stuff though thank you to everyone for making my workday a little more fun.

4. KBD

KBD Member

We like to switch it up and confuse people a bit, makes it less boring!

Glad to see your entertained [:eek:)]

5. meetcake

meetcake Member

now that was a damn good intro into the site [:eek:)]

6. Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

I just saw SHUTupandBITCH's pic.. No fucking WAY all that shit talking come from THAT little shit stain :confused: I guess that just proves anyone can talk big when they're safely hidden behind a computer screen. That kid isn't man enough to wear my jockstrap! [:eek:)]

7. TrainHard

TrainHard Member

GREAT FIRST post bro, welcome to meso!!!

I think you'll get a few rep points for this from members.

Guys check out his other post, Its another great one

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-forum/d-bol-134294094.html#post708542

8. KBD

KBD Member

Yeah, hes a fuckin turd

9. Renegade69

Renegade69 Member

Im pretty sure you were doing skull crushers with BitchLift's bodyweight [:eek:)]

10. KBD

KBD Member

Lol yeah and i coulda done more, that 170 felt light. So that kid is a pussy!

11. TrainHard

TrainHard Member

You should have done more. :D

Pretty much I can't go any heavier than 135 on Skull Crushers, and recently its been 120, otherwise the next day my tendon is all inflamed in my left elbo, and all my other lifts suck for the week. Don't need a blow out of any kind :eek:

12. BBC3

BBC3 Member

Wise on the blotting out of the facial. HOWEVER, you are starting to remind me of a eighties wrestler, or a satist as a dungeon Master. You should just hold a whip in one hand, and WWF title belt in the other.....[:eek:)]

Now if you could only get a hold of a real wrestler mask. I can't remember the name of that guy, but there was one who never revealed himself, and it was always his opponents goal to incapacitate him and get the mask off......:D It went on for years..... Anyone???

13. Testiclats

Testiclats Junior Member

Spider Man? Or Batman? [:eek:)]

14. so many people are so into themselves its embarrassing fir me ti read about them

15. KBD

KBD Member

Dude, who the fuck are you really? And if its so embarrassing take your ass off of here and dont fucking read it. Nobody asked for your shitty opinion. <^>[:eek:)]<^>