Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Lab bloodwork during PCT

Discussion in 'Steroid Post Cycle Therapy and ASIH Treatment' started by 5millionbucks, Aug 21, 2019.

1. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

So I just finished pct like 4 days ago after running a 3 month cycle, I ran Anadrol for the last 7 weeks on the cycle at 50mg with 250mg of test. So basically PCT was 50mg of clomid for 30 days and a supplement called Raw Test which has pregnolone and dhea. For some reason I got a call from the doc saying my test is super elevated; my estro is at a 100 and my LH is 16.4. What can I do to lower the estro, cause my joints been fucking killing me since I've been on PCT and I was thinking it was because my estro was low

2. kosp

kosp Member

SERMS do cause that, wait just 4-8 weeks off everything and It will balance itself.

3. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

I'm thinking should I just run aromasin for a week for the elevated estro?

4. kosp

kosp Member

The less shit, the better. Let your body balance itself.

You can take 1 songle dose of AI if you re gonna be more relaxed mentally. I did and I noticed good effect.

Matze and Jay Monks like this.
  5. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

with aromasin, or dex once you stop taking it the estro rebounds pretty quickly though right back where it was?

6. kosp

kosp Member

Not in your case because SERMS will be leaving your system slowly, it means your estro can only go down now

5millionbucks likes this.
  7. Sharkweek

Sharkweek Member

I would run some ai. Elevated estro will make recovery more difficult. Your body will see a ton of estro and blunt gnrh/lh/fsh production due to seeing an excess.

I personally would rather have low than high estro during pct. Dont go crazy with it, but like 12.5mg of asin a week will help. Split it up into 3-4 doses.

8. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

Yea I'm just going to do 12.5mg eod for 2 weeks; then stop.

9. Sharkweek

Sharkweek Member

Everyone is different, but that is more than I would run. Maybe 6.25 eod?

10. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

The thing is its in 25mg tabs. I'm just going to run 12.5mg eod for a week then be done. I feel like that will be enough to lower my estro to a decent level, my estro is usually at like 40 on average.

11. Jay Monks

Jay Monks Member

I bet you flatten your E2 levels and feel like shit. Just take a single dose mate.

Matze likes this.
  12. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

just one aromasin dose and thats it?

13. Jay Monks

Jay Monks Member

Yeah man.