Lab Max Iran Hormone test enanthate 250

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by Rosconow, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

Hi all.

Just Lab Maxed PG Anabolics sourced Iran Hormone test enanthate 250.
    Lot# 0002
    Exp- 2019/02/27

It passed as far as im concerned. Glowed prominant green in the uv light as per test kit instructions. Just passing on my findings. Take it with as much salt as you need... but dont, you'll retain water!

20180918_172508.jpg 20180918_172627.jpg 20180918_172323.jpg

barneys likes this.
  2. tengtren

tengtren Member

So you lab maxed pharmaceutical test

3. barneys

barneys Member

this made me lol

4. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

There was some doubt to authenticity. One packaging discrepancy from a previous batch of Iranian test. Plus for the yanks that don't know, Iran pharma products are faked alot in Europe.

5. tengtren

tengtren Member

Gotcha

I think I remember reading on PGA thread guys were calling his Iran pharm stuff out for something on the box now

But this labmax still doesn't mean it's real Iran pharm right? Just that it contains Test e?

6. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

Yes. You are totally right.

7. mercury

mercury Member

whatever comes from the factory has hormone inside, counterfeits are fakes.

and for packing they have problem with equipment, printers so each batch might look different. They bought the production line many years ago and cannot get new equipment because of sanctions.

8. BIGMURPH

BIGMURPH Junior Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Its good to know that srcs are still providing real Iran hormone company testosterone enanthate because there is so much counterfeit pharma grade products on the market you have to labmax or roidtest everything nowadays.
    Thanks for the post

9. janoshik

janoshik Member

Exactly.

BIGMURPH likes this.