Lab on Mauve top

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by Mayne, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Mayne

Mayne Member

[​IMG]
    Naturally I had 0.14. 1 week in at 4 IU/day and 12 IU entire vial batch #51 injected 2 hours prior to blood draw
    An honorable mention to @fodsod @mands @janoshik and of course TP

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    TRT and janoshik like this.
  2. stevonov

stevonov Member

my igf didn't raise at all on mauve top. got greys and up to 220 after only one week which was a 4iu shot five times.

3. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Why would you waste your money testing igf after 5 shots?

4. stevonov

stevonov Member

was part of my trt clinic testing that's happened to be part of the ten things they test for. and it wasn't a waste went up 50 points and now I know its good. three kits of mauve didn't budge my igf

5. Mayne

Mayne Member

# batch? I will be doing igf-1 either Monday or later on in the week beginning of week 4 being on

6. stevonov

stevonov Member

i want to say the mauve I had didn't have a number? I was on for years and I took a break before greys so that may have something to do with it.

7. Mayne

Mayne Member

Mauve top only is in existence recently if you were on a Mauve long ago which had no # number then highly likely you were not on what I am on and was not provided (o_O) by TP. Anyway I will update you with my igf-1 when I have it done next week at latest.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  8. stevonov

stevonov Member

not long ago was on a long stretch ending in mauves from tp that didn't raise igf. took a few months off and his greys did raise igf

9. stevonov

stevonov Member

ill check my old posts if it had a batch im sure I used it in my post

10. stevonov

stevonov Member

ok found my old post and bloodwork in the black top thread. was mauve 40

11. stevonov

stevonov Member

I guess 38 and 40 were known to have problems so hope you have another number!

12. Mayne

Mayne Member

Yeah I have #51

13. Mayne

Mayne Member

[​IMG]
    Here is my igf-1 update blood drawn fasted at 10AM on day 22 (1st day of week 4). 299 IGF-1 naturally I have edited out private information which is in a language most here wouldn't be able to read

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    J DUGIN and rpbb like this.
  14. JJ14

JJ14 Junior Member

God damn 299 natural igf that's good. How old are you? 21 yrs old

15. Mayne

Mayne Member

I rather keep it private but you are off by around 10 years in that.