[labmax] [napsgear] [organon]

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by Benny, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Benny

Benny Member

Here is the sustanon image.jpg image.jpg

lucabratzi likes this.
  2. Benny

Benny Member

Deca 100mg/ml. Had a hard time catching a good picture under UV, but I did get a light green image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

3. Jimmyhoffa59

Jimmyhoffa59 Member

So was that a pass on the Sust?

4. Benny

Benny Member

I don't consider myself an expert, but from what little I know I considered both to pass. Was comfortable enough to go ahead and pin the two, being I had to open the amps anyway.

5. Jimmyhoffa59

Jimmyhoffa59 Member

How was your experience with NAPS? I been wanting to get their pharma gear but always see mix reviews. What was turn around pay til pack drop?

6. Benny

Benny Member

Was a one month total TA. I wanted to get a small order just to check them out. Probably would have gone back for more, but started dealing with Superior before the Naps pack arrived.

Jimmyhoffa59 likes this.
  7. Thats the same colors I got from the Gearline Organon sustanon....~Ogh

8. Benny

Benny Member

Have you used the gearline that you tested? Pictures are shitty, but I had a yellow with hint of green

9. Thats the colors your looking for (according to the Labmax color chart) Ive been pinning the sust for a month now.....

Benny likes this.
  10. Jimmyhoffa59

Jimmyhoffa59 Member

Just be sure to watch Superiors gear, there was a failed labmax and underdosing issues. But you simply cannot beat his customer service and TA?

11. Benny

Benny Member

I just lab maxed a bunch of his stuff to and posted my results. He is fast in TA.

12. jayb

jayb Member

Which site is he on?

13. Benny

Benny Member

He is a sponsor over on SF

14. jayb

jayb Member

Ya just saw all the messed up lb tests scared me off

15. mercury

mercury Member

you got this time a little better picture, it is nice glow, good sustanon.

TRT@40 and Benny like this.
  16. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

Some reason I have naps organon sust too and it’s a few years old. Initial colors are correct in A/B but I don’t get the same glo under the light. I get a dull orange/yellow/brownish.

I even tested another brand sust I had and basically got same color. Weird.

17. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

Here’s my tests. Organon sust below and then under the uv light is both organon sust and zphc sust. Surely they aren’t both bunk
    C3BEC78D-5A38-45A5-9DB9-981175188CB2.jpeg 013ED7C5-14A8-4AF7-9B8F-64B23DA1B9B6.jpeg

18. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

Bump

19. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

Well nevermind lol what a joke. I used my roid test uv light on both the tests above. Decided to use my LabMax light and try another organon pharm amp. Lit up like a lamp.