Labs are in and EQ drastically increased test levels

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by bonesjones, Apr 17, 2018 at 7:44 AM.

1. bonesjones

bonesjones Junior Member

Friends TRT has been run for years at 180-200mg/week, EQ added into the mix at 600mg/week and labs several months later showed test over 1500! So EQ does indeed increase test, or is something fake which I do not believe to be the case.
    Thoughts?

2. Eman

Eman Member

You have fake EQ.

3. rugerjitsu

rugerjitsu Member

We don't have enough info to really make any comments. how long was he on EQ? you say he did labs "several months later"...what the actual fuck does that mean? was he still on EQ several months later when he did the labs? also, 200mg/wk of trt can easily get levels over 1500...now what?

Eman likes this.
  4. Eman

Eman Member

This is a good point.. I didn't really pay attention to the doses and the blood levels.

5. I score about 1600 on 200mg of Test.
    600mg of EQ should really have expressed itself in RBC increase if nothing else.

6. bonesjones

bonesjones Junior Member

The TRT dose is managed by a doctor along with hcg and consistently gives a testosterone of 850-1000. It has never gone above 1000 on this dose for the past 3 years. EQ was added in and was being run for a 20 week cycle. Around the 13-14 week mark labs were taken (out of pocket not by the doctor, and while still on the EQ ofcourse) showing testosterone greater than 1500 and absolutely nothing else was changed during this time frame. One of two things is happening- EQ increases testosterone or the EQ is fake, but I do not believe it is fake as the person is well trusted.

RBC increased but nothing out of the blue and has always been slightly elevated from the TRT itself, Hgb/hct were normal.

Only thing different was the TRT was drawn up in a 3cc to mix with the EQ vs the 1cc which is more accurate. But I can't imagine this causing that much fluctuation.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018 at 1:17 PM
  7. rugerjitsu

rugerjitsu Member

one last variable...how long after injection when bloods are done during TRT and an 850-1000 is achieved?

same question for while on EQ, how long after Test injection when blood was pulled?

24-48 hrs can vary numbers fairly significantly.

Eman likes this.
  8. bonesjones

bonesjones Junior Member

Great question and I believe it was 24 hours before. If an increase of 500 is common within this time frame this may damn well be exactly what happened. I imagined a 100-200 increase not 500 though. testosterone LC/MS would have been more interesting but it takes longer.

TheBeat and rugerjitsu like this.
  9. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Everyone reacts differently as far as RBC goes. Genetics and diet also have an effect on hct levels. I ran a gram of EQ for over 20 weeks and my hematocrit levels were not effected at all! They never climbed above 41. Which is the low end of normal.

TheBeat and Inquiring Mind like this.
  10. rugerjitsu

rugerjitsu Member

right...i think with TRT, docs like to measure the lower end of your numbers, which would be near your next injection.

when guys are testing gear they typically like to pull bloods within 36 hours of last injection. that difference in time can cause a significant variance. hard to tell, man...

Morefyah likes this.
  11. I’m in agreement with you. That’s I offered that mine come back at 1600 on 200mg test. I suppose water intake could influence hematocrit levels as well. But with 16 plus weeks of EQ I would expect higher RBC. But you’re right everybody is different.

Morefyah likes this.
  12. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

I think dehydration is the biggest culprit.

Inquiring Mind likes this.
  13. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

I would definitely expect a higher RBC level.

14. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

I was also on a Vegan diet. So obviously no animal products. Diets high in Iron contribute to high RBC. I also gave blood three times and drank a shit ton of water. If your runnings lots of gear, eating meat with every meal, and not donating youll probably have more issues. This is how bro lore is started o_O just like prolactin and 19 nors.

Rockclimber likes this.

15. Are you no longer on vegan diet? How do that go in terms of maintaining or
    Adding gains, unless you were cutting?

16. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Oh shit, donating blood 3 times will definitely keep that number low!

Morefyah likes this.
  17. TheBeat

TheBeat Member

What method was used to score the labs? -
    ECLIA assay, LC-MS/MS, CMIA, or ACMIA.
    EQ will absolutely not show up as testosterone using LC-MS/MS but sure will with ECLIA.

If your test used LC-MS/MS then your EQ is fake, if ECLIA then it says nothing.

Rockclimber likes this.
  18. TheBeat

TheBeat Member

It definitely would have answered his question as to if his eq is fake or not, as nothing but testosterone will show up as testosterone on LC-MS. It takes longer, but one can still get results within a few hours.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018 at 6:36 PM
  19. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

I’m guessing it’s not LC-MS/MS cause the score was 1500.

20. TheBeat

TheBeat Member

That's my guess as well, I saw discussion that was over looking this fact so thought I'd share. There's so much discussion on the Internet on whether certain compounds show up or raise testosterone on tests, but usually the discussion overlooks the method which means everything. It could be fake, but probably not.