Labs Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by kendallkmw, Apr 17, 2018.

1. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

I'm going to have a full lab panel done tomorrow and have been taking clomid/nolva, igf1-lr3 80mcg daily, and Ostarine 25mg. So the question is should I skip all that stuff today before I go into labs tomorrow.

Back history I had labs done 10 months ago and had low T and qualified for TRT but my insurance blows and wouldn't cover it at the mens clinic. I finished a 30 day ph cycle and am even more suppressed now than I believe I ever have been. I'm hoping my primary care will do the TRT because the insurance will cover it then.

2. To skip would really depend on half life of the drugs you’re taking. If you know what they are them you can do that. So the real questions are 1. Why would you want to test with the compound in your system, and 2. Why would you want to test free of any drugs?

So id you decide to test WITH drugs in your system you can learn (1) the potency is the drugs your taking (dunk/over/under dosed), and (2) how you might be responding to such does and how it’s affexring your bloods levels.

Either way, it’s realy about what your trying to discover. However, a day before bloods might not be long enough for clearance and you might NOT accomplish to evidence the shut down your look for. Might want to reschedule the the appointment. ;)

3. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

The bottom line is I absolutely never have a day where I can be there at 8 a.m. to do a fast lab that and im getting my annual checkup. Tomorrow seems to be the only possibility anytime in the near to far future. The PH half lifes are long passed and the Ostarine would be mostly expelled by the time I did labs. Ultimately id like to be on TRT through my pcp.

4. clear0cn

clear0cn Member

You say you have low T and need to br low enought to be covered by you assurance? Don't have blood tomorrow cause you still have clomid and nolva in your system. You will likely show at normal T level and blow away your chances. You should take a few weeks off everything if you want to get your baseline. Clomid half life is like a week

5. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

I had my labs done yesterday and everything was exceptional. As a matter of fact the Doc told me to start eating some bad foods occasionally. It came out my vitamin D was really low (bad low) and that probably has a lot of effect of how I've been feeling. When they checked my T levels that was all they checked along with traditional annual labs. The T level was 229. Now I have options that'll be covered through my insurance.

clear0cn likes this.
  6. clear0cn

clear0cn Member

That's great man, that means your baseline must be very low!

7. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

Yes I'm low. I had a full workup done last year and was eligible to start TRT, but my insurance pulled a bs your not low enough for therapeutic card even though they told me I need to do something then. That was at 9 years with no peds in my body. I did a 30 day ph cycle this year and it wiped me out. Almost no natural testosterone in my body. You want to talk about feeling miserable.

8. clear0cn

clear0cn Member

I self medicate my TRT, yeah I know the feeling ... Your life is going to change for the better, people won't even reconize you. Good luck on your journey

kendallkmw likes this.