Lactating Gyno

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Mathg44, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Mathg44

Mathg44 Member

Hey guys,

I've been of cycle for over a year (500mg NPP + 500mg TP) and have developed mild gyno. It never bothered me that much, but recently I squeezed the swollen gland under my nipples and liquid is coming out of both sides.

Is it possible that my prolactin is still high?

Thanks

2. puckhog

puckhog Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Go get bloods done sir. And stop taking drugs.

3. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

When taking juice unless your one of the lucky ones gyno is almost certain in some way or form. Sounds like prolactin gyno blast some vitamin b6 at 600 mgs see if that helps after 2 or 3 weeks.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    Mathg44 likes this.
  4. Big.E89

Big.E89 Member

Worst case get your hands on some caber ASAP!

5. BIG74

BIG74 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I actually had this happen as well while running tren E @ 500 mgs wk, my prolactin test result was elevated. I used caber, 0.5 mg every 3 days for 3 weeks. After that i used 0.5 mg 1x a week for rest of cycle.

6. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Oh another lactating noob!

First your complaint has NOTHING to do with PROLACTIN but is the result of TIT SQUEEZING

So here’s some advice STOP SQUEEZING YOUR TITS, cease the “cycle”, and hang up the pin at least until you understand
    WTH you’re doing, and WHY.

7. Mathg44

Mathg44 Member

My bad, I meant I've been OFF cycle for a year.

I would have guessed that prolactin can't stay elevated more than a year after a cycle... right?

8. bubblebuddy

bubblebuddy Member

Is it really that uncommon to not be estrogen sensitive? I literally have 0 problems with gyno no matter what or how much I pin.

9. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

I don't think it is uncommon but your sensitivity to estrogen can change. Rather abruptly I might add. At least it has in my experience.

bubblebuddy likes this.
  10. bubblebuddy

bubblebuddy Member

Interesting.....

11. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

gyno sneaks up on you sometimes when your on or off the juice some never really have a issue. But many do and they fight and fight it but in the end after years of fighting it's time for surgery. I was tired of it 4th day post surgery now had fatty gyno had vaser lipo and glands removed wasn't that bad to the naked eyes of others but it bothered me to death. No matter how big I got 19 inch arms huge shoulders my eyes would always revert back to the little sag I had under my chest drove me fucking nuts. Healing now.

12. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I need to see a picture of these babies!

Notits and The Terminator like this.