lactating

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by dougdr, Sep 30, 2008.

dougdr

dougdr Junior Member

ok i've been taking 20 mg a day of aromasin for 11 days now and i noticed minor lactation is this at all possible?

HDH

HDH Member

What's the cycle?

HDH

jasthace

jasthace Member

Better read this ag-guys article,here's the link and a snippet

Dostinex Cabergoline Cabaser LiquiDostinex Liquid Dostinex

Dostinex is usually employed by bodybuilders to combat prolactin and effects related to prolactinthats so before we go any further, lets , its very important to understand exactly what that hormone is. Prolactin is a single-chain protein, very closely related to growth hormone. It is secreted by whats known as lactotrophs in the anterior part of your pituitary gland. In addition, Prolactin is also synthesized and secreted by many other cells in the body, like immune cells, in the brain, and in women is even secreted by the decidua, in the uterus of pregnant women.

If youve done any reading at all on prolactin, you have probably come across the fact that its major effects are felt by the mammary gland, and that stimulating mammary gland development and milk production are its primary role. While this is true, many issues have prolactin receptors, and although the anterior pituitary is the major source of prolactin, it is actually synthesized and secreted in several other tissues. Too much prolactin expression can even be responsible for certain types of pituitary tumors. But the most prevalent side effect we see from it in bodybuilders is development of excess mammary tissue and milk production. Unfortunately, mammary gland development and milk production are among its major effects. Great if you are a cow, but not so great if you are a bodybuilder. Yeah, thats right- too much prolactin can cause galactorrhea (excessive or spontaneous secretion of milk). The other prevalent side effect is sexual dysfunction. I suspect that the average male bodybuilder doesnt want anything to do with any of that.

dougdr

dougdr Junior Member

sorry forgot to mention that i just ended a good ol prop tren 10 days ago so the ass should be all clear its just pct right now

HDH

HDH Member

What's wrong with your "ass" [:eek:)]

HDH

jasthace

jasthace Member

Shyks he's got it bad,lactating out his ass,that's the worst case I've heard of lol.:D

dougdr

dougdr Junior Member

[:eek:)] you dicks i meant to so AS

solo47

solo47 Active Member

The guys are trying to tell you that your problem may arise from excess prolactin, probably from the tren. Prolactin will last even after your cycle has ended, and prolactin will make you lactate (pro-lactate). Worse, aromasin has no direct effect on it, which is probably why Jasthace cut & pasted the information about cabergoline, cabaser, dostinex (all the same thing, really). If your problem is excess prolactin that should help and also help your libido (if it needs it).

Solo

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.