Larry Wheels new world record @275

Discussion in 'Powerlifting Forum' started by Esjb007, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Esjb007

Esjb007 Member

Anyone who didn't see this Mr. wheels just broke Stan’s old world record in the 275lb class. 2275lb total...kids a monster.

2. He has become such a well rounded lifter. Really curious to see where he is at in wraps. Couple good training cycles with wraps, and stays healthy, I bet he squats close to 900. And may deadlift close to 9 too.

3. Robin Karlsson

Robin Karlsson Junior Member

I hope he gets really far.

4. Skull

Skull Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Dudes a beast in every aspect of it. I like watching his lifts. He uses my maxes as very light looking warm ups lmfao while smfdh:D You know a mofo is strong when they can take something that you know without a doubt is heavy as fuck an make it look light as a feather js:cool:

5. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

He's fun to watch.

biglumber69, Skull and Kakarot like this.
  6. Johnny442

Johnny442 Member

Strong kid, Very impressive!

7. Esjb007

Esjb007 Member

And now of course he’s doing bodybuilding :confused: but he did bench 225 for 57 reps!!

8. RandallNowan

RandallNowan Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He's a fucking machine

Esjb007 likes this.
  9. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Skull, Perrin Aybara, Kakarot and 5 others like this.
  10. RandallNowan

RandallNowan Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

How the fuck does anyone grip and rip that much?

Esjb007 and Millard Baker like this.
  11. Skull

Skull Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Dont know if hes mad about it or happy lol. Man that dude is a beast. I couldn't pull that shit even if i was Phil Heath wearin straps bahahaha
    ......Beast Mode On.......

12. Esjb007

Esjb007 Member

Looks like the tren version of happy lol

13. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I just make funny sex noises during deads. That's why I do them at night or early am when nobody is there;)

insaiyan93 and johntt44 like this.
  14. Esjb007

Esjb007 Member

Anyone that follows powerlifting motivations page on Facebook, check out the video they just shared of Larry. 900lb deadlift followed by a fuck load of screaming and flexing lol

RandallNowan likes this.
  15. big unit

big unit Member

The guy is a beast. Incredible power and strength.

RandallNowan likes this.
  16. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

He just pulled 900. Made it look easy too.

Kakarot, BulkingPig, TideGear and 2 others like this.
  17. Esjb007

Esjb007 Member

Back at it again

Kakarot and AnTabolic73 like this.
  18. nkosibaas

nkosibaas Member

Some impressive lifts but dude but likes to take trips to good 'ol #snapcity when it counts. Hopefully this year will be his year at the US Open. I'll be really impressed by him if he can stay healthy while competing for a few years and not crash from the insane amounts of gear he runs in his early 20's. Doesn't seem sustainable.

...I'll be there :) I live in San Diego and my coach has mad free passes. Also because 3 guys from our team are competing and I train at Gracie's gym (CETC - Gracie runs the meet).

19. Esjb007

Esjb007 Member

As far as I know his only injury has been a quad tendon tear last year. Shit dan green tore his and just fucked his bicep up. Evan centopani tore his a year or so ago also slipping on ice. Shit happens man and it seems like a common injury unfortunately but they all bounce back. Larry probably only runs 500mg of test and some dbol anyway :rolleyes:

20. Kakarot

Kakarot Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Who knows man it could be a lot less than we think. Either way dudes insanely gifted. I'd bet money he's probably running less than Eddie Hall.lol

Esjb007 likes this.