Latin America is so shitty because of all the ARAB genes the spaniards brough with them?

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by master.on, Feb 8, 2017.

1. master.on

master.on Member

To add even more fuel to the immigration ban debate:

Latin America is a total piece of shit.
    Nobody can argue that.
    It's a plain fact.

Spain was invaded by the moros (Muslims) for 800 years
    Umayyad conquest of Hispania - Wikipedia
    they finally kicked them out
    Reconquista - Wikipedia
    but they already bred

When America was discovered, spaniards sent the lowest possible class citizens to both get rid of them and to have them pay the King some taxes to avoid bankruptcy.
    Spain flushed the drain on south America.
    Those Arab genes explain why many hispanics have such a dark skin, and why it is fo unbelievable violent, lazy and corrupt now.

So
    banning/deporting hispanics from the USA gets rid off additional Arab genes?
    Clearly it does

54chev likes this.
  2. The only great cultures in the world are Asian and white, and the west/white culture is by far the best.

The worst by far is the black or African culture, please prove me wrong racists.

54chev likes this.
  3. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

Holy shit im so glad you two ^ found eachother! Now you can have little troll babies :)

4. Eman

Eman Member

Holy shit @Millard Baker ... Can we vote these idiots outta here survivor style yet?

5. master.on

master.on Member

i.e.
    The Chinese make all our steroids DIRT CHEAP with little equipment, they can't be dumb at all. Plain fact.
    They may not be THAT innovative like Americans or previous Europeans, but they can't be dumb.

6. Eman

Eman Member

I thought they were the same person for a while... Still kind of do. There can't be two trolls of this caliber can there??

7. master.on

master.on Member

8. Eman

Eman Member

I stand corrected... You, GFR and Trump are all trolls of the same caliber.

“An Internet troll is someone who comes into a discussion and posts comments designed to upset or disrupt the conversation. Often, in fact, it seems like there is no real purpose behind their comments except to upset everyone else involved. Trolls will lie, exaggerate, and offend to get a response.”

9. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Cough hypocrite cough :rolleyes:

20170208_160355.png

10. master.on

master.on Member

Saying immigrants bring America down with their accostumed behaviours (which is true)
    ain't lying, exaggerating or offending at all.

11. Eman

Eman Member

"Trolls will lie, exaggerate, and offend to get a response."

12. ronin17

ronin17 Member

Where are all these be heading mexicans when you need them?

Michael Scally MD and Eman like this.
  13. master.on

master.on Member

14. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

ickyrica and Michael Scally MD like this.
  15. The West is the best, everyone wants to be us.

16. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Screenshot_20170208-203527.png
    Mud people, eh? :eek::mad::(

17. GFR sounds like a Democrat, are you actually calling me a Democrat?

18. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

Please tell me which one hits closer to home:

A) Your existence is proof that God exists and has a sense of humor bc no one could naturally be born so stupid

Or

B) you are the product of artificial insemination but before your mother was inseminated with Stimpy's sperm, the doctors thought it would be funny to experiment and expose the sperm to ammonia, lead, mercury, and bleach and shake up the sample really hard?

19. Eman

Eman Member

GFR also sounds like Gay Fucking Retard. Which everyone here actually would call you so...

ickyrica and Michael Scally MD like this.
  20. GFR said "i don't know who my mother is. My sister had me."