Left Nipple is Normal, Right Is Hard

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Soloshino, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Soloshino

Soloshino Member

Usually, both of them are both normal, but for the past few days I've had the above situation.

About a week ago, my nipples started to feel sore and itchy, but it went away by itself.

I am taking test e 500mg/week and on week 3.

2. fastasf

fastasf Member

Get blood work. Sounds like elevated E2. You don't want to let it get out of hand and end up with gyno.

Ozzy619 likes this.
  3. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Are you using an AI?

4. Soloshino

Soloshino Member

Nope. I was considering it when I felt the sore nipples, but it went away.

By the way, I checked a few minutes ago and my nipples were normal then. Hopefully, this will go away. If it continues, I'll start the AI.

5. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

You should start the AI before the onset of gyno symptoms. It's only going to get worse so start taking it now. Which AI do you have?

6. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Sky high estrogen is unhealthy in males. That alone should be enough reason for everyone to run an AI on cycle. The you have gyno which is a scary fucking side.

Ozzy619 likes this.
  7. If I feel sore or itchy I immediately hop on nolvadex.

Wunderpus likes this.
  8. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Why do people run cycles w/o supports?

Ozzy619 likes this.
  9. Big_poppa_Bren

Big_poppa_Bren Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Start the AI now....... You have already let it go too far.

image.jpeg

PenisSurfer likes this.
  10. Damn man why you gotta upload that picture of me?

11. FlexOnEm

FlexOnEm Member

Your most likely just being paranoid. it happens to me all the time haha. But keep an eye on it. And get a AI.

12. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Solid fucking advice. Eroids has some new openings. Come back when you don't give shit advice.

Afguy901, cdoubleu, Robfromga and 4 others like this.
  13. boodecarlo

boodecarlo Member

It's good to have you back around. The herd needs thinning ;)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    Ozzy619 likes this.
  14. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Thanks man. I try and not be a dick but can't tolerate some of the bad advice I've been reading here lately. Not that it's a good thing per say, but new guys used to be afraid to post. It made them do a lot of reading before posting bullshit. I know I read my ass off before I gave any advice ever. I still pm guys when I have a question if I'm not sure of the answer. But yes, we should call out guys for giving dangerous advice and I could care less if they leave for good.

Kakarot, Robfromga and boodecarlo like this.
  15. boodecarlo

boodecarlo Member

I definitely agree. I studied & still study now. Some of the shit posted lately is dangerous bullshit. What worries me is the newer guys who don't know any better could take this stupid advice & fuck themselves up.

Ozzy619 likes this.
  16. PenisSurfer

PenisSurfer Member

try using a clit pump on your left nip to increase thickness

Ozzy619 likes this.
  17. PenisSurfer

PenisSurfer Member

JK you should really do a female hormone blood panel at privatelabsmd dot com. Your estrogen could be too high or too low even if your nips feel fine. Nip firmness is not a good way to measure estrogen. You should measure estrogen on cycle a bunch until you know how your body reacts. Ai dosage really varies from person to person

18. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

That's the best response I've ever read from a female member before. I like you :)

19. Thafuk

Thafuk Junior Member

If you sleep on your side all the Estrogen goes to the side down...