[Legend Pharmacueticals] [Anavar] - [labmax] - [2014-08] [Capt Forest]

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by Capt Forest, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

I running a log using Legend Anavar that i have prevously ran lab max testing on that was a pass. I then picked up 5 more bags of Legend var, when they came i realized the lot number was different so i made sure to test this batch also.

I made sure to document the process in a detailed mannor.

Legend Anavar
    Lot:201404025
    Exp:2016/6/25

This test indicates a pass for Anavar.

I also took a video at the 15 min mark that i will attempt to get online for us.

Attached Files:

2. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

bad post. I need to find a way to show the link of the vid without exposing my self.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  3. devildog93

devildog93 Member

You mean like Brett Favre? If so, then yes, please find a way to avoid exposing yourself in the vid.

Capt Forest likes this.
  4. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

A southern boy like Brett could not figure out how to do the dance on broadway.

I got that shit down ;)

dper726 likes this.
  5. embrance

embrance Member

Thanks for the lab max test bro.I am getting some stuff from them but hearing mixed reviews.Guess gonna give them a try.

6. demonxp

demonxp Member

Nvm Forrest I found it.

7. Weezrx

Weezrx Junior Member

every ugl Anavar is either totally bunk or severally underdosed.. dont bother buying ugl anavar atm..

8. AlphaDude

AlphaDude Junior Member

Hasn't the Legend Anavar Passed every test we ran on it so far? I know it seems too good to be true, but If I see another pass, I'm stocking up....

9. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

Hey i just sent that same var to be ms tested. The results should be in soon

Ripgut likes this.
  10. jayb

jayb Member

Any results yet captn?

11. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member