Legit gear / Bulldog

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by raspy23, Feb 24, 2014.

1. raspy23

raspy23 Junior Member

Any one have info / experience they would like to share with the rest of the class? :)

2. ebkallday

ebkallday Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Never heard of them.

Tankman likes this.
  3. raspy23

raspy23 Junior Member

ditto....eh maybe someone has if not disregard lmao![:eek:)]

4. sausages

sausages Junior Member

Heard of them, price is a tad higher than most. Did not hear much complaints nor compliments.

5. aaron777

aaron777 Junior Member

had their hcg once, it was good. that was a couple years ago. My friend tells me that his friends say Bulldog is gtg all around.

6. Njjuicecom

Njjuicecom Junior Member

Too high priced when compared to other sources, but the gear tested out to be properly dosed, which is tough to find in a UGL in the last two years or so. I've had some discussions with the guys from there and they are very knowledgeable and take the time to explain production, sterility procedures, etc.

7. Megapumps1234

Megapumps1234 Member

It's been a while since I've last posted, but I'm about to start a new cycle. Anywho, I found your thread, and I can tell you that you should avoid legitgear. I was on cycle using 1000mg of TestE/week and my bloods came back at 577 after 5 weeks. Shit was probably straight grapeseed oil.

I have used his hcg for a prior cycle, and it was legit. My guess is that his powder source cheats him sometimes, and he doesn't know it. I'd avoid.

8. aaron777

aaron777 Junior Member

Thanks man. Do you recall which lab produced the dvd's which you purchased from his site?

9. Megapumps1234

Megapumps1234 Member

It was his infamous 'PureGear' or whatever he called it. It was his own lab as far as I could tell. His website bragged about it a lot, so I was really excited for it.

10. aaron777

aaron777 Junior Member

hmmmm.... thanks for your feedback. Looks like he has quite a few brands to choose from, including expensive pharma grade.

11. Wizard

Wizard Junior Member

LegitGear, gtg I've been running there gear about 6 weeks, tren en 200mg 3 times a week test en 250mg 3 times a week and stanazol 50mg at 100 mg 3 times a week big gains in muscle and drops in body fat and the speed of delivery is ridiculous and discreet I recommend LegitGear to everyone.

12. hunterbro

hunterbro Member

Fucking shill. Get lost! You obviously don't know where you are. This is Meso. You are a one post wonder looking to steal our money.

13. BigPharma

BigPharma Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

A good friend told me that they were good to go- my regulars were having some shipping issues- so I placed an order for some test base and sus 350 all bulldog. Let me first say that I was not impressed. It was quite pricey but did arrive quickly...I was on some definite gtg gear when I started hitting some TNE base oil-didnt feel a thing.I got the feeling it was total shit! My boy had to switch over at 5 weeks to BD sus350- for one week until regular supply showed up again.Needless to say he didn't feel the usual prop kick. So I would say bulldog is shit- till proven otherwise. I don't know about any of the other products? Well that's my dime on it! Good luck

14. kilsong

kilsong Member

Ya know...I say leave him alone.
    Meso NEEDS guys like this that are tying to strum up sales by bumping old threads.
    Potential customers Googling this lad will see guys like him are supporting them and HOPEFULLY stay away.
    Keep posting asshole.

BigPharma likes this.