Legit Masteron?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by LifeSize, May 11, 2008.

LifeSize Junior Member

I need some advice on identifying legit masteron? Like what things could be told to me that would let me know it's bullshit?

Also what Test ester would you rather use with it?? I'll be running tren A, and Masteron (if I can get it), along with Test just not sure of the ester...

thanks fellas!

Fraggle Junior Member

Can't help with the identification, but I following up on the previous discussion thread, I personally would opt for:

Test Prop 50mg/day
    masteron 50mg/day
    tren A 50 mg/day

Eight weeks, followed by test taper reducing to 20mg/day then stasis for four weeks and slow taper to zero.

Personally, I find that ED injects results in such a significant reduction in side effects justifies the additional irritation of frequent injections. I don't really experience side effects until dosage is nearing 80+ mg/day...

If you're concerned about short ester injection discomfort follow the advice I've given in this thread and you won't have any problems.

LifeSize Junior Member

I was considering 12 weeks..then 2 weeks of hcg, 2 weeks of nolva/clomid and another 8 weeks of just Nolva..

I like the idea of the taper, just not really comfortable with it.. I'm one of those "theres a pill for that" kind of guys... :p I'll consider it..

so 8 weeks of that cycle, then 4 weeks going down to 0mg? what time period is the Stasis??

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.