Letro for AI on TRT

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by domino, Apr 4, 2016.

1. domino

domino Member

Is there anyone on here that uses letro in small doses as their AI ?

I am currently running 100 mGS test c every 5 days. This is my script.

former dumb ass (doc) gave me 3 scripts when I was going to him - 1. adex 2. aromasin, 3. Letro.
    He gave me these to try as I saw fit because I had a gyro flare up. I am in my mid 40's and I don't see too many older guys win TRT without an AI.

My issue - In Jan I took Letro for gyro flare up - worked great - went to new doc and I told him how it killed my libido - so he gave me a new script to use Adex at 1mg Mon/Wed/Fri - this did bring E2 down into the 20's range.

Here it is almost 2 months later and I am getting a flare up again in the same tit. Starting to get tender.

I am thinking that Adex and I don't get along well for E2 support? Or maybe letro targets things differently, Adex keeping my E2 in the 20's i would think i would be ok, maybe it is a issue with something else.

I do have Aromasin - Adex - and Letro - tons of all this shit on hand - i do the auto refills and just pick them up.

What would be something worth trying? I have thought about switching over to Aromasin and run it at 12.5 mgs daily or maybe 6.25 daily. The thing is though I know that Letro works for me but I don't want to kill everything else. Would a low dose of Letro be okay? Is anyone using it with TRT in low doses and have been able to avoid negative sides?

I took my 100 mGS test c yesterday and took .5 of Adex today - thinking maybe tomorrow i try Aromasin?

what do you think?

2. master.on

master.on Member

Studies suggest nolva remains the best for gyno.
    It's better to use both Nolva and just a little bit of Letro.