Let’s see those garage gyms!

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Worf, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Worf

Worf Member

Alright ya fucks, been a couple weeks of this bullshit. How’d everyone fair getting a gym set up at home?

Also for those who are still in the process and missing stuff for their setup.
    Let’s help each other out by sharing links to pages that still have stock and point each other in the right direction.

2. Hell of a basement gym, eh?
    Even has a doomsday clock on the wall.

i like to come down here and unwind after a long day at the office.

273310cefb6efba6ea9128e13a695143--home-fitness-room-home-workout-room.jpg

At least i would if it were mine. But i don't have a basement, nor do i work in an office.

3. Worf

Worf Member

Too much fo fo shit in there. Not enough dirt and chalk

CAswole, Oldschool, EazyE and 3 others like this.
  4. shawn2551

shawn2551 Member

This dude usually only sells to big commercial gyms. But hes opening up his warehouse tongues in need of home stuff. Not sure if there's a minimum. Kr what the minimum is to deliver but give him a call. Screenshot_20200327-101421_Facebook.jpg

flenser, Worf and Villain like this.
  5. shawn2551

shawn2551 Member

Ain't much but itll do. 500 lbs of weights. 25s, 35s, 45s dumbells. Chains. I can keep going for while. I cant back squat like I need to. I've been using belt squats for a while. But I can do lunges to.keep.my legs up for a while 20200323_101949.jpg

6. Uglyrichie

Uglyrichie Member

Waiting on delivery shit is sold out every where. I bought a basic power rack, 230 in bumpers, a landmine attachment, 7ft 5ft and a hex bar. Have db's to 35 a nice band set with a door rig couple kettle bells. Building a platform tomorrow out under the Eve out front. Hopefully post pic next week sometime. Purchased rack weights and bars at getrxd

CAswole and Worf like this.
  7. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Here's the set up...got plenty of weight (not in picture) as well 20200327_201645.jpg

8. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

20200324_152758.jpg

Rack, bench, barbell, and almost 600lbs in plates not all shown. Also have some horse trailer mats for deadlift. Got rained on the other day while benching and threw that blanket over. I'll get a tarp or something eventually.

20200328_023512.jpg

Plus all the stuff I kept in my car to take to my gym. Texas Deadlift Bar, EliteFTS Yoke Bar, farmer's carry handles, Spud Inc belt squat belt, front squat harness, bench block, Slingshot, various resistance bands, 4" squat belt, 3" deadlift belt, various shoe, and probably other stuff I'm not thinking of.

MCFC, Logan44551, CAswole and 12 others like this.
  9. Someone sell me a squat rack I’ll pay top dollar lol this corona virus has me looking like a bat

MindlessWork likes this.
  10. Worf

Worf Member

Used 2.5x2.5 Power Racks

Shipping is a bit steep but it’s a pretty sturdy rack

Rippidy Dippidy likes this.
  11. Worf

Worf Member

12. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I got my bench and most of my plates from Intek Strength. They're fairly local to me and I called their sales guy and met him at their facility to pick out what I wanted. The put it on a forklift and dropped it in my truck. They looked like they had quite a bit of inventory in stock at least earlier this week. They also had a lot of used stuff and factory defects for cheaper prices. I know they ship with their own trucks, so not sure if they still are, but if you're in the Midwest you could do what I did and pick up yourself.

Code:
    https://www.intekstrength.com/
    Also Rural King usually has the horse stall mats in store for fairly cheap.

Millard Baker and Worf like this.
  13. Uglyrichie

Uglyrichie Member

If you live in WA ironmasters in Monroe might allow pick up from their store.

14. Cityofgrit

You in WA?

15. Uglyrichie

Uglyrichie Member

Yep, also looks like a tractor supply store there also for matts

Cityofgrit likes this.
  16. Cityofgrit

Me too. Just checked out the website for Ironmasters.. might pick up some plates. Thanks for the suggestions!

17. Uglyrichie

Uglyrichie Member

Np You know I can't remember how I even found them. There is a commercial supply place up towards Portland that had used 45's for sale. Exercise equipment WA state might have been my search something along those lines. Good luck stuff is selling fast

Cityofgrit likes this.
  18. Worf

Worf Member

Damn they are not cheap

Www.buckeyefitness.com has barbell sets still in stock. Some of them are saying ships in 5 days but I haven’t contacted them.

19. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

My daughter is seriously into cross fit and wants me to let her use my Vulcan bar for Olympic lifts. I initially decided not to let her, because it's the only bar I have, but I'm starting to waffle. Anyone think I should let her? The mat I use for dead lifts is only 4' deep with nothing but bare concrete past that.

TANGO.ECHO.KILO likes this.
  20. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ordered two sets of these from Walmart. Should be here in 3 weeks. I tried to order them last week, but they ran out before I could even add them to the cart. This morning is the first time I've seen them back in stock. I was going to get 4 sets, then remembered all those empty TP shelves and cut the order in half.

[​IMG]