Let’s see those garage gyms!

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Worf, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Worf

Worf Member

That’s a home gym or an S&M room?

Looks nice either way

2. Artifex

Artifex Member

awesome, wish I have like yours
    f.ckin jealous :D

Freddy19 likes this.
  3. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Just saw a flash sale of dumbbells a set of 5-50# for $99.00. this seems like to good of a deal to be true, thoughts?

4. Freakmidd

Freakmidd Member

Hard to believe rn for sure, but worth looking into..

5. Freddy19

Freddy19 Member

6. Freddy19

Freddy19 Member

Thanks my brother!

7. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Tried to dead lift today for the first time since.. well you know, and realized even with a torn hamstring my whole 295 lbs of plates and bar wasn't going to do it. Ended up doing a ton of RDLs at 275 which seemed kind of easy at the time. Now I'm regretting every rep. I may have to call in sick tomorrow because I'm too sore to telecommute.

Oldschool, Worf, Freddy19 and 4 others like this.
  8. Uglyrichie

Uglyrichie Member

Sorinex off the grid rack is in stock it was just reviewed at garage gym reviews on YouTube. 349$ I think

Avies48 and Worf like this.
  9. Barny

Barny Member

Resorted to entering into countless Instagram gym equipment give away posts, swear they're all ploys to get followers, entered loads and won nothing!!

Need some more kit, going on runs is killing the rugby bulk.

Btcowboy likes this.
  10. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Got email the bulk of my order is in, expecting delivery next week. Not all of it is in yet so will be making do with what is coming.

Coming next week
    Squat rack
    Adjustable bench
    SSB bar
    45s 8
    25s 4
    5s 4
    2.5s 2
    Collars

Still waiting on
    Oly bar
    DB handles
    35s 2
    10s 4

When stuff arrives and gets set up will post pics

Avies48, flenser, Logan44551 and 2 others like this.
  11. Artifex

Artifex Member

Nice , happy for you ! Would you mind share where did you get your order ?
    Thanks

Btcowboy likes this.
  12. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Well Canada here so not sure if that matters. I used Fitness Depot. They quoted me 4 to 6 weeks when I ordered. Its been 2 weeks and some coming in early. One issue was the rack I have coming is a cheaper rack, as the step up was and still is a 12 week delivery. Watching Rogues site and when I can order a rack from them will sell the cheap one and get a Rogue rack.

Artifex likes this.
  13. Artifex

Artifex Member

I know you are in Canada same as me ( Ontario ) ... I am looking around what is the options ( bells of steel , gorila fitness or xtc fitness - they has Canadian made stuff ) ...
    Rouge are nice tho !

Btcowboy and Logan44551 like this.
  14. Worf

Worf Member

Snow Mexicans

15. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Cool, I couldn't remember if you were or not lol.. yeah I will have to check them out as well thanks

Artifex likes this.
  16. Artifex

Artifex Member

if you need custom stuff ( height or anything ) xtc or gorila make it for you - takes forever this time

Btcowboy likes this.
  17. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Yeah checked them out after reading your message. Definately like the racks so on my agenda when life gets back to normal

Artifex likes this.
  18. Artifex

Artifex Member

I know I am thinking the same - wait now .
    I have dumbbells, short bar with weights, dip bar , chin up bar , adjustable bench ... better than nothing

Btcowboy likes this.
  19. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Yup thats the best I think.
    I get the equipment next week but not the 2 most important pieces the bar and DB handles. Will be benching with SSB lol, gonna see if DL possible with it too.

Worf likes this.
  20. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

The handles unscrew and come off my EliteFTS SSB. I guess it would be like a weird, cambered board press to bench with.

Worf likes this.