Lifting straps comparable to slingshot heavy?

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Forum' started by Evom1, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Gotta grab some new lifting straps Loved my gasp ones but after several years they're near the point of tearing

Mark bell sells regular, heavy duty and extra heavy duty

The heavy duty are thicker with a broken in feel which is what I want. Just wondering if ther sbajt other comparable ones basically so I can use Amazon prime and not pay $7.50 on shipping for a $14 item lol

2. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

There's a pair of no name straps lying around my gym I've used a couple times for high rep trap bar deadlift to save my hands from getting torn up unnecessarily. They work fine with 600+ pounds, so I'd imagine any cheap pair would be fine.

3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I hate the cheap ones that seem to cut into my wrist

4. Gerard

Gerard Junior Member

been using these for the last several years.. really nice straps.. hold up very well

MindlessWork likes this.
  5. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Those are wrist wraps not lifting straps lol

MindlessWork likes this.
  6. Gerard

Gerard Junior Member

my bad! lol

7. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Haha it's all good. To be fair, those look like good wraps tho!

MindlessWork and Gerard like this.
  8. rutman

rutman Member

Ever tried a pair of Versa Grips? I’ve had mine for about 3 years now. They’re a def a game changer! Get the pro model. The part that cups the wrist is wide and will not cut into your hands.

9. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I am about to pull the trigger on those as well. Heard good things about those wraps. Have the red SlingShot and it has been a good help and got 335lbs on bench with it.