Light Cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by protonJava, Dec 5, 2018 at 2:35 PM.

1. protonJava

protonJava Member

So training’s going well and other responsibilities are under control. I’ve been thinking about a light cycle. First cycle was actually just test e/c 500. Results were awesome. Strength through the roof.

This cycle is probably lighter, at least I think so.
    Test C 250mg/week. Weeks 1-15
    equipoise 600mg/week. Weeks 1-14
    Proviron 25mg/ed. weeks 1-15.*
    Week 16 is off from drugs, and training. Week 17 is pct. Last time I did PCT it was under my endo. He prescribed 50mg clomid 3x per week, and it worked great. It made me wonder if people are taking too much...

*I've never used proviron. My friend tried it and said it’s a great for depression, which I’ve had my whole life. If it doesn’t help with that, and doesn’t have any PED benefits I’ll probably Double the dosage to 50, and if that doesn’t work, I’ll drop it.

So, the goal is simply PE. I don’t do bodybuilding. My training consists of morning warm-up, and then evening session. Morning warmup is everyday including Sunday. It will also occur on week 16. Diet will be kept constant, no changes to be made.
    I understand that the cycle is on the longer side, however I don’t think it’s a big issue as the doses are conservative and the drugs are mild, At worst. Still, any input is invaluable. I believe in lower doses and longer cycles. I think the more time you train on cycle, the more results you can expect. Please share your thoughts, critiques, etc.

2. protonJava

protonJava Member

I should correct myself and mention that pct begins at week 17, and will continue for most likely 4 weeks, or however long the endo suggests. I will, however, change from clomid as I’m worried about the visual sides. Last time towards the end I was becoming sensitive to light.

3. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

You’re starting pct too early. You’ll want to wait approximately 4 half lives of the compound before starting pct. ie. Test e is around 5 days so you’ll start pct 20 +- days after last pin.

4. protonJava

protonJava Member

Sounds good bro, this is exactly the kind of input I wasn’t hoping for. What about the equipoise, though? Would 20 days after last pin of test be enough considering the undec. Easter?

Furthermore, and I’ve always wondered this, some people run SERM on cycle to prevent gyno, but stop using it around end of cycle, wait a few days, start SERM again for PCT. that always sounded bizarre to me. If you’re using it on cycle, why not just keep using it instead of waiting for esters to clear before PCT? The esters are there during cycle anyway!

I digress. What are your thoughts on the rest of the cycle? Any experience with proviron?

I don’t make posts often but When other people post they get dozens of relies immediately. I’m not trying to be an attention whore but More input is always better.

Savagesteve likes this.
  5. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

Prov is a great addition to nearly any cycle if you can afford it.

But why are you taking a week off from training as you enter PCT? Don’t change a thing. Keep training hard.

protonJava likes this.
  6. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

I think a week off could be used as beneficial de load after a 17 week blast.
    I only say this because of the pct. it wouldn’t really be necessary in a blast and cruise situation. It might be wise to a de load while the AAS are still in the blood to utilize there muscle sparing effect. I know after 17 weeks of lifting hard 5 days a week I’m spent! Being well rested at a 100% will help solidly those gains for what should be a 5-6 week pct.

protonJava likes this.
  7. little

little Junior Member

({^}) <---- This is a vagina. you are a vagina for that

8. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Is that what your GF Vag looks like?

9. little

little Junior Member

yeah its fucking huge

10. little

little Junior Member

bit
    ches aint shat but lipz n clitz

11. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Lol, wtf?

12. little

little Junior Member

fuh da weerrrldd braooo

13. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

I don’t have issue with deloads. The issue is timing for me. Why do that as you pull drugs?

Morefyah likes this.
  14. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

I wouldn’t suggest it for a 10-12 week short ester blasts. But with longer blasts using Test C, EQ, Deca, Primo de loading while the drugs are still in the blood could be beneficial.

15. protonJava

protonJava Member

The week off is scheduled in programming. If you read the entire post you’ll realize that morning warm-up is Still scheduled.

16. protonJava

protonJava Member

What do you like about proviron?

17. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Never ran eq so I don’t know off hand but look up the half life and it’ll be 4 times it before starting pct. best way is to run test e or c until it’s about up and then switch to test prop. Run the prop for 2-3 weeks and when the compound clears start pct 8-10 days after the prop clears.

18. little

little Junior Member

just playing bro lol

protonJava likes this.
  19. protonJava

protonJava Member

ohhh, hahah. Gotchu

20. Hawkins

Hawkins Member

More importantly EQ. The half life is about 12 days. At week 17 the test will be mostly cleared, but the EQ will still be around. And way too high of an amount to allow hormonal recovery.

Graph it on steroidcalc.com

EQ takes forever to clear. Especially in high doses...

sinewave3 and protonJava like this.