Liquid L-carnitine for fat loss aid

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by Demondosage, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

One of the few supplements I've never really used but curious to the actual fat loss benefits. I picked up some liquid L-carnitone by Isatori to drink preworkout. I know there are injectable versions out there, not sure how sterile they are though. Anyone ever use it and find it effective when cutting? Thanx

2. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

Use the powder for my fasted morning cardio. Makes me sweat like a rapist lol

3. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Funny you mention that because I've noticed I'm sweating a lot more

4. I've used the injectable Carnitine. Sadly was too fat to actually see if it was my diet or that that was helping me lose fat. None the less, I lost a lot of fat while using it while doing no cardio. Was all about dieting and lifting and pinning the Carnitine.

Xlgx likes this.
  5. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

So far so good, xlgx is definitely correct on sweating. I sweat all day like crazy, definitely more noticeable in sweating. I had to drop to taking half a cap a day of Isatori liquid carnitine because of itching as a side effect. I started itching like crazy and couldn't figure out why until I looked up side effects from it and it's the only thing new I'm using. Half a cap a day, not so bad though.

6. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

I use the betancourt nutrition brand powder. Did a double scoop this morning. Needed to take a shower after the shower lol

Had cold chills, and hurt to urinate. This stuff is nuts. Back to one scoop for me.

7. Eman

Eman Member

Oral carnitine has pretty much been universally shown as ineffective. You would need to take it for over a hundred days with a high carb meal to see even a slight rise in muscle carnitine content.

Dr JIM and Fattest_animal like this.
  8. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

I guess mine is laced with meth ;)

Eman, master.on and Demondosage like this.
  9. master.on

master.on Member

How many ml did you inject and what was its concentration?
    Did you buy premade injectable carnitine? Did you brew it yourself?

10. I started off with 1cc and then added 1cc per week for a total of 3cc per day in the end. The concentration is 200mg/ml. So basically, I started off with 200mg ed and ended up with 600mg ed.

Mine is Synthethine from Synthetek, a brand that John Meadows has said to have used and gotten amazing results. I also did get amazing results, but if I had to redo everything, I'd start taking it now instead of when I basically started cutting.

11. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Well not sure if I'm going to be able to stay on this stuff or not because I'm itching my ass off on it. I'm pretty sure its a side effect from it as it's the only thing different I'm doing. I look like a crackhead with the itchies all day, about to return this shit!!!!

Xlgx likes this.