Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Live Well Pharma

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by CB4615, Oct 5, 2017.

1. CB4615

CB4615 Junior Member

Just made a purchase from Live Well Pharma after a friend of mine referred them. Has anyone used them? Any reviews?

2. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Why would you buy from them before asking if anyone has heard of them.... and ask for reviews?

3. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

I'll never get why people buy things then ask if they're any good...

Do you usually buy a car then test drive it?

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

They're junk. He's a selective scammer and very over priced. Do some research. Especially considering he advertises all over Instagram, I'm sure your customer info is at no risk of being compromised

5. Deisel26

Deisel26 Member

I've done this on 2 occasions

6. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

So let me get this straight. You joined 21 days ago and this is your first post? Did you even read here at all? Smh some peoples kids I swear.

Mighty-mouse and FourOneDeuxFitt like this.
  7. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Only with women.

OnTheRize and AIRBORNE DADDY like this.
  8. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Any source on instagram can fuck right off.

9. CB4615

CB4615 Junior Member

Wow, what a bunch of internet tough guys. Instead of being helpful you try and knock people down. Thank you for the 2 people who took me seriously and a big go fuck yourself to the others.

AIRBORNE DADDY likes this.
  10. Michael7

Michael7 Member

When I buy stuff from eBay or amazon I don't read reviews until I receive the items , I like to live dangerously

Mighty-mouse and HIGHRISK like this.
  11. This is what happens when you use your initials and last 4 of your social for your username...

HIGHRISK likes this.
  12. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Who was being a tough guy, exactly? Cry more, snowflake.

Please, walk me through the logic of buying something then asking if it's any good...

HIGHRISK and Sdryx like this.
  13. CB4615

CB4615 Junior Member

Sorry those are not my initials or my social but I can see how your ignorant small mind would think that.

The logic is that my trainer used them and had good things to say so I bought them as well. Then I remembered I created an account here so I thought why not ask. What harm could come from asking for advice?

Clearly I was mistaken.

Airborne Daddy go fuck yourself, should have joined the navy! UDT!!!

14. Bahahahaha!

15. CB4615

CB4615 Junior Member

have a nice life, thank whomever for their service

16. Yoo-hoo! Don't go! We were only kidding! If you were in the military ud have to be familiar with constant ballbusting. This place is no different . Ur the FNG. Relax...

17. CB4615

CB4615 Junior Member

Thanks I am not going anywhere just don't feel like having my balls busted today.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  18. U should edit that... I wouldn't reveal any unit I was with. It wouldn't be hard for law enforcement to start looking at you unless you're talking about 20 years ago. Also there's been a couple Shady characters come through here that would go out of their way to find your identity and share it with the world. You probably have another five or ten minutes to edit that if you choose after that it'll be permanent

19. CB4615

CB4615 Junior Member

yeah my common sense has not worked much this year. thank you for the advice

20. Gabuddy494

Gabuddy494 Member

Lol