Looking for cycle input / posing critique

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by buildthebody, Apr 29, 2018.

1. buildthebody

buildthebody Junior Member

4CE0A500-7155-4D90-8F1A-A1047E946F44.png 977B95C6-6B4F-4854-86B8-A0A391454E75.jpeg 9EFE4B0C-3846-462E-844D-D55FAF148D87.png 31A74B14-38E1-4863-BFF8-498BA0FF65B3.jpeg 23A6EDB6-4D1A-4486-A891-0A9AF0E8A3EA.png 27506F3E-86E9-4B3B-8419-64E9E786F228.jpeg 1D570F1F-D190-4BCE-A37F-3E1E321A92C4.jpeg hey everyone thanks for reading my post this is my 3rd AAS cycle .

Weeks 1-6 dbol 37.5mg ed
    Weeks 1-6 sust 375mg /week mwf
    Weeks 7-20 sust 562.5mg/week mwf
    Weeks 10-20 tren a 300mg/week
    Currently @ week 8 going into week 9 I’m gonna post before the cycle start stats and current , my show is August 4th I’ll be competing in division b 5’10 197lbs cap

Before cycle start stats
    193lbs
    Don’t know bf %

Current stats
    Don’t know bf% but it’s definitely dropped
    The photo of me with work pants on was before I started my cycle any input would be appreciated and please be blunt don’t worry about hurting my feelings lol I wanna place good in this show it’s my first one

Attached Files:

2. I dont know what it’s like in your area but most of the more “hardcore bodybuilding” gyms around me and even some of the not so much hardcore have posing coaches there and normally run weekend/evening classes and whatnot. If your set on competing I don’t think it would be a bad investment at all to make. It’ll be a great learning experience and Normally isn’t too expensive either.

3. buildthebody

I’m from jersey , all the coaches I’ve searched are dumb expensive I can’t afford it lol and my gym isn’t a hardcore bodybuilding gym just a local 24-7 gym. No trainers , i was just hoping people who compete would see the post and give me input on how I planned my cycle and also my physique and posing structure as I’m doing this all solo just google and YouTube lol thanks !

4. Understandable bro. That was my next suggestion study other people’s posing routines on YouTube. And just practice practice practice. It’s all a learning experience ya know. 20 weeks seems a bit long to have yourself shut down for only your 3rd cycle.... Don’t know if you properly pct or cruise imbetween cycles. How about bloodwork? As you get closer to your show may want to drop test down a bit to help keep some extra water off and let the tren do most of the work. Mirror is going to be your best friend in most cases leading up to it. How are you planning your macros for this whole period of time and training leading up to show as well.. you doing cardio the whole time or just towards the end? Are you planning on using any fat burners or diuretics? Some use them and some have great results without them. Just curious what your game plan is leading up to show date aside from your planned cycle you’ve stayed and posing pics...

5. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

If there's any guys with a solid physique in your gym see if they compete. I'm sure they wouldn't mind showing you a few things.

buildthebody likes this.
  6. buildthebody

Just reworked macros and I’m currently taking in daily 287grams protein 157 grams carbohydrates and 57 grams of fats . Training is still 6x a week high volume with maximum weight for my workload , I don’t rest longer than 1 minute in between sets and just started adding 1-2 miles after my gym sessions getting progressively faster each qtr mile.
    As for both previous cycles 1st sust only 500mg week for 12 weeks didnpct of clomid for 5 weeks after and felt great and was able to maintain most gains , second was sust 500mg and deca 400mg for 12 weeks (deca only first 10)put in nice mass again and the way I felt coming off I never started taking my clomid don’t know if it was bad idea but I Felt like I bounced back quickly and haven’t had any problems since , it’s been roughly 8 months since the end of last cycle and have been training consistently with 1 month out due to minor back injury.
    I was planning on tren being the only thing to combat fat loss the teen and keeping my diet strict and focusing on the goal. I suppose I could get some diuretics but I feel as though I drop water rather quick . As far as dropping test closer to comp what would your personal suggestion be? 250mg-400mg whilenkeeping tren at 300mg? Something like that or less ? And also how long out would you lower the test ? Thanks a lot man!

7. buildthebody

Nothing notable anyone with a decent physique I’ve asked just tells me unlike ripped or I look great, I need someone that’s able to see what’s stageworthy body and point out my weak points and give me an honest evaluation

8. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Are you men's physique or what?

Are you working with a coach currently?

9. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

The main thing i notice are your triceps. Hard to tell in the pics with the lighting but you could put more emphasis on them imo.

buildthebody likes this.
  10. buildthebody

No coach going for classic physique

11. buildthebody

The eight n weight for my division is 5’10” no more than 197lbs

12. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Message me I'll help with posing

When are you looking to do a show?

Edit just saw your show is in August
    Let's rework your cycle a bit

buildthebody likes this.
  13. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I'm assuming week 20 is peak week, correct? See changes in bold. Do you have gh? T4? t3? clen? Eca?

Layout for me in detail your exact diet, training and cardio

JackSmooth likes this.
  14. buildthebody

Breakfast 10 egg whites 2 yolks , 2 strips bacon , 1 slice wheat toast

Snack 1 cup Greek yogurt , protein shake 22g

Lunch 8oz bakes chicken breast, 1cup brown rice

Snack 1 cup Greek yogurt, protein shake 22g

Dinner 8oz 90%lean beef 87g red potatoes

Protein shake 22g

Protein 286 carbs 157 , fats 52

15. buildthebody

Only gear I have is sust 250 tren ace 100 arimodex and clomid

16. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Start fasted cardio every day 35mins HIIT (1min 100% effort/2min 50% effort)on the stairs or treadmill if stairs aren't available and 25mins steady state cardio post workout on the stairs or treadmill if stairs aren't available

buildthebody likes this.
  17. Your bf is way too high to be 10 weeks out

18. buildthebody

13 weeks out

19. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Bust your ass and you can get there
    No cheats
    100% consistency

buildthebody likes this.
  20. buildthebody

That’s what I plan on doing, body building means a lot to me if I can believe it I can achieve it!